fukk eminem (now trolling 101)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
then why did he get assassinated? :usure:

cuz they didnt like his spiffy bowties

:usure:

his ideas and teachings changed after he became a SUNNI muslim. no longer apart of the NOI .
only Some of his religious teachings....

he claimed he changed some other stuff but he still didn't allow white people in his new group...

They all wore bow ties... and Malcolm is one of the main reasons NOI had a FOI and militant branch..

Let's not try to rewrite the man the way your people already reinvented Martin Luther King.

He got assassinated because of who he was... and because the cia infiltrated the noi... along w the fact he didn't have those goons he trained protecting him anymore.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
HItler and Mussolini? :what:
so i should assume that Kunta Kinta would spit on you for not going bakk to Africa?
u make no sense.
i dont hate my race. i hate people who call me a cac and act like my skin dictates my blood.
Whatever, white woman. I'm not a c00n though You are. :umad:

and if I was, then Kunta can go for it.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
only Some of his religious teachings....

he claimed he changed some other stuff but he still didn't allow white people in his new group...

They all wore bow ties... and Malcolm is one of the main reasons NOI had a FOI and militant branch..

Let's not try to rewrite the man the way your people already reinvented Martin Luther King.

He got assassinated because of who he was... and because the cia infiltrated the noi... along w the fact he didn't have those goons he trained protecting him anymore.

i know they wore bowties... thats why i said his was spiffy and they were jealous.
How can u say he didnt allow whites in if he didnt get a chance to even teach his new SUNNI way of thought?
he was killed soon after converting.
so dont bring up his past and say it dictates his conversion and assassination

nothing is being rewritten, you are just leaving shyt out.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i know they wore bowties... thats why i said his was spiffy and they were jealous.
How can u say he didnt allow whites in if he didnt get a chance to even teach his new SUNNI way of thought?
he was killed soon after converting.
so dont bring up his past and say it dictates his conversion and assassination

nothing is being rewritten, you are just leaving shyt out.
I'm not leaving out the white people who approached him post NOI----- thinking shyt was sweet...

remember he accepted and preached that shyt harder than Anyone - so they made him national spokesman. ... so post-NOI... his entire group still consisted of people who felt they couldn't accept whites..

But dont misunderstand... it wasn't out of a hate of whites though.. it was simply logic-- why let others in before u fix all ur issues first?

aRoMaN21

Daps
I'm not leaving out the white people who approached him post NOI----- thinking shyt was sweet...

remember he accepted and preached that shyt harder than Anyone - so they made him national spokesman. ... so post-NOI... his entire group still consisted of people who felt they couldn't accept whites..

But dont misunderstand... it wasn't out of a hate of whites though.. it was simply logic-- why let others in before u fix all ur issues first?

My issues? The whole nation of islam was created by a biracial man.
i have issues??
no

aRoMaN21

Daps
no .... I mean they (we) need to fix OUR issues first..

nobody really cares about white peoples so called problems
so why was Elijah Muhammad so hypocritical?
hes biracial and then got Malcolm killed for being kind to the white race.

smh

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
im a white mixed hispanic woman :umad:
this whole post is a oxymoron

the fukk is a white mixed hispanic?

either you're white hispanic or a mix hispanic. choose one hoe.

You're Italian and Polish. It don't get more white than that. Funny how you claim hispanic ad yet you don't have any Spanish nor Portuguese i you. Let me guess, you're Puerto Rican so you can't possibly be full white right?:childplease:

aRoMaN21

Daps
this whole post is a oxymoron

the fukk is a white mixed hispanic?

either you're white hispanic or a mix hispanic. choose one hoe.

You're Italian and Polish. It don't get more white than that. Funny how you claim hispanic ad yet you don't have any Spanish nor Portuguese i you. Let me guess, you're Puerto Rican so you can't possibly be full white right?:childplease:

MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS AFRICAN AND NATIVE AMERICAN. SHE WAS BORN IN PUERTO RICO
my mother is puerto rican

im WHITE MIXED HISPANIC

idiot