fukk eminem (now trolling 101)

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Not really, nothing insightful or funny going on this thread, unless you find some kind of amusement about how wack this shyt is.

:ehh:

im trying to help a lost soul who has no mother :manny:

aRoMaN21

Daps
nikka read the history of both of those religions cac origins and then get back to me. right now your just coming from some personal bullshyt you concocted up; you truly believe that religion just starts everywhere and that Islam isn't a suadi Arabians religion. you need help :snoop:

I HAVE READ IT. thats the fukking point you brainless chump.
Islam isnt a "saudi arabian" religion.
your dumb ass is SOOO fukking stupid for even posting that

aRoMaN21

Daps
all i needed to hear, oh and bytch to debate you need to present sources....valid sources; not your personal bullshyt.

u didnt hear shyt. YOU READ IT u fukking idiot.
with your eyes. not your ears. u didnt hear shyt frm me. u dont even know wtf i talk like. all u wanna think is that im a cac and talk like biscuits and bangers cuz im "white"

stfu with your racist ignant ways. i hope your daughters are raped and find islam to deal with it.
then disown your hateful infidel ass cuz they'll twist what they learned.

aRoMaN21

Daps
show me a valid quote from a reliable source that says this, if not shut the fukk up

why should i shut the fukk up? cuz i dont feel like "googling" shyt to prove your ignorance?
u didnt even say the area of mecca years ago is responsible for islam,
you said specifically SAUDI ARABIANS. THE RICH FUKKS WHO MOVED INTO A LAND OF OIL AND shyt ON THE POOR ALREADY THERE.

:dead:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Go get some white castle.

470_39825.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
im trying to help a lost soul who has no mother :manny:

Even if that was your true intention it's not working, it's lead to more ignorance being spewed and people complaining about you "derailing" some shyt that was never on the rail.

And as ignorant as he is, as someone who lost a mother recently I don't respect playing that card just for some "get back" in a conversation that shouldn't really be taking place anyway, no need to stoop that level unless you want to be right there along with him.