FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
when did Diddy get one? this is my first time hearing of this
U can tell puffy hairline closer in …. Look at his older pics even a year ago his hairline looked way different and further back , he looks younger to be fair he got more money then sense so it’s pennies to him to get his hair fixed ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
The hairline is the most hardest to fix it’s the most sensitive to Dht aswell and it’s such a big area to fix naturally if you not going to have FUE ….Takes ages to fill in ….

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
when did Diddy get one? this is my first time hearing of this
Got it start of last year, before COVID hit. Look up his picks pre-covid. He was ALWAYS rocking a bucket hat on every pic for a while,,,,then all of a sudden revealed a new hairline. I think him and French Montana went together cause French also revealed his own at the same time. :dame:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
My hairline was starting to approach vegeta levels and I went to the doctor. I was hoping he'd say some shyt like "nah breh you need to just sleep more" but he knew as a man going bald his damn self what he was seeing.

That was a month and some change ago. Been on Rogaine foam and some natural growth shampoo and conditioner. My hairline been resuscitated from being on life support. Still not taking any chances though and I've already got a fund started for f.u.e. in the event that when i stop using the Rogaine I get back to where I was.

Testosterone is a damn gift and a curse brehs :francis:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
My hairline was starting to approach vegeta levels and I went to the doctor. I was hoping he'd say some shyt like "nah breh you need to just sleep more" but he knew as a man going bald his damn self what he was seeing.

That was a month and some change ago. Been on Rogaine foam and some natural growth shampoo and conditioner. My hairline been resuscitated from being on life support. Still not taking any chances though and I've already got a fund started for f.u.e. in the event that when i stop using the Rogaine I get back to where I was.

I’m 11 months in post FUE. I’m so glad I did this during covid so I could have an excuse to stay in while in the healing process. Now i’m about to hit LA next week with a full head of hair and school starts back in the Fall.

definitely smart idea to start that fund. Do you research but it’s looking like the best options are either Asli or HOI if you decide to go to Turkey.

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz

On this same joint breh breh, Rogaine foam. I used a different solution some months ago (kemon actyva), recommended by a natural black hair stylist. Literally melted my scalp off and she said all was good. Part of the detox. False..

We black men are most likely allergic to propelyne glycol that is in these products. (Liquid rogaine has it too). She did not want to acknowledge that mistake.. But wanted to make the sale on that damn product. It be your own people.

So far rogaine foam has been a breeze. Very soothing too. Will update, 1 week in.

Last edited: