FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ay y’all be careful out there. This breh got two transplants from Turkey but they can’t perform miracles. His shyt looks ridiculous from the back.

Props to him for posting his shyt tho.

Dermarolling is bro science to the max. I tried it for a bit and gave it the :camby:

SMH. I had to pause it.

before he even pans to the donor area, breh said his initial transplant was 7000 grafts. That’s already a crazy amount to take from your donor area. Then bro went bike and got another 4500 grafts... (3200 of that taken from his donor again).

So over 10,000 grafts from the sides and back of bro head :facepalm:

I feel like it’s his fault.

EDIT: that donor is done:eek:

But see he bald to the max and that’s why some clinics will not do anything with a guy like this,he took a chance and it’s not gonna pan out well,you gotta be realistic on your end first before going out there and getting this procedure.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But see he bald to the max and that’s why some clinics will not do anything with a guy like this,he took a chance and it’s not gonna pan out well,you gotta be realistic on your end first before going out there and getting this procedure.

It's why I'm screwed...I waited too long. Gotta shave it

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Ay y’all be careful out there. This breh got two transplants from Turkey but they can’t perform miracles. His shyt looks ridiculous from the back.

Props to him for posting his shyt tho.

A responsible doc would have told him straight up he had three realistic options.

Fin/Dut & minox + ketoconozale for 16 - 24 months to potentially stabilize what little he had left and maybe minor regrowth, & afterwards if hes lucky, maybe Hasson & Wong out in Vancouver can give him a Norwood 3.

A hair piece/hair system.

Or making his peace with it all and shaving his head.

They did their best, but their best wasn't good enough and they fukked him up. Irresponsible on their part.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A responsible doc would have told him straight up he had three realistic options.

Fin/Dut & minox + ketoconozale for 16 - 24 months to potentially stabilize what little he had left and maybe minor regrowth, & afterwards if hes lucky, maybe Hasson & Wong out in Vancouver can give him a Norwood 3.

A hair piece/hair system.

Or making his peace with it all and shaving his head.

They did their best, but their best wasn't good enough and they fukked him up. Irresponsible on their part.
Yea both parties get the blame he gets the blame for knowing he was too far bald and still wanting them to rape his donor. They get the blame because they too knew his surgery would not be a success but still did it anyways

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yea both parties get the blame he gets the blame for knowing he was too far bald and still wanting them to rape his donor. They get the blame because they too knew his surgery would not be a success but still did it anyways

When it comes to cosmetics (and healthcare in general) the onus never falls on the patient. They didn't go to medical school. They're not expected or mandated to be experts. It helps to be realistic and do some homework, but most patients are ignorant, and that's to be expected. That will never change. The onus falls on the attending responsible for the patients mental and physical wellbeing. When an athlete is nursing a knee injury and insists on playing 40+ minutes a night even against the reccomendation of the training staff & family, often the coach has to make the decision to save them from themselves.

"Nah, you're not playing tonight. Period."

They fail to do so and said player ends up with a torn ACL or dislocated patella, no one will be pointing at the player because ultimately, the buck didn't stop with the guy wearing the jersey. The power was in the hands of the guy responsible for calling the plays and managing the minutes. He could have been more educated and informed, but he couldn't perform the procedure on himself. It's shameful on their part, but in the world of cosmetics, money speaks a lot louder than the voice of conscience.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When it comes to cosmetics (and healthcare in general) the onus never falls on the patient. They didn't go to medical school. They're not expected or mandated to be experts. It helps to be realistic and do some homework, but most patients are ignorant, and that's to be expected. That will never change. The onus falls on the attending responsible for the patients mental and physical wellbeing. When an athlete is nursing a knee injury and insists on playing 40+ minutes a night even against the reccomendation of the training staff & family, often the coach has to make the decision to save them from themselves.

"Nah, you're not playing tonight. Period."

They fail to do so and said player ends up with a torn ACL or dislocated patella, no one will be pointing at the player because ultimately, the buck didn't stop with the guy wearing the jersey. The power was in the hands of the guy responsible for calling the plays and managing the minutes. He could have been more educated and informed, but he couldn't perform the procedure on himself. It's shameful on their part, but in the world of cosmetics, money speaks a lot louder than the voice of conscience.
Baldness and ACL is two different things breh,I agree the doctors should’ve never even accepted the breh as they knew he was too far gone,which is why I respect places like Hair Of Instanbul,they will tell you straight up they won’t do work for you if you too far gone on the Norwood scale.

Now at the same time you as a grown man have to do your research and figure out is this for me or not,you just not being a responsible adult if you don’t do research for something of this magnitude,it’s not for everyone,you have to be realistic with yourself and see if you can bring your hairline back,science is crazy and they’ve gotten this far to bringing guys hairlines back to life so in another 5-10 years or so they’ll probably be even more advanced and be able to resurrect anyone’s hairline no matter how far gone you are but right now guys with Nowrwood 5 and up gotta miss this go round

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Overall, I think my donor is fine. For the length, I want to keep my hair. It looks like nothing was done to it. I have had my friend look at it and he cant spot the difference. Its went I have like three-four months hair growth you start to see it(but maybe it may not look as bad now with another month of full growth). The guy in that video had 10K graft, that's a lot. Hair of Instanbul would have denied him. They definitely should have denied him but they took his money anyways.

I got 5000 grafts.

timeline_hair_transplantation.jpg