FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Just got word from Asli herself that their prices are going up in April from 1700 USD to 2500 USD

Still cheap in terms of giving your hair back life but nikkas missed that super cheap deal

Definitely man..plus flight so you looking at 3800 hundreds. Pandemic was the best time man. The first three- four months were rough man...swolen face, itchy scalp, donor area looking fukd up, bumps every where wow...I would wake up n see scabs all over the place lol. Glad I did it so far. I couldn't be at work looking a mess like that.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
So there’s hope?!?!? I am starting to recede something serious, I may have to take this route. One corner is damn near gone the other is holding on for dear life.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
So there’s hope?!?!? I am starting to recede something serious, I may have to take this route. One corner is damn near gone the other is holding on for dear life.

There is hope BUT you dont want to get this to early honestly. It does not mean you are going to stop balding so you get it too early, you are going to keep balding and will need another one.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Let me sub to this.
Currently using minoxidil which I think has slowed down my balding but unsure if it’s made a major difference. I’ve become lazy with applying it which isn’t helping.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Let me sub to this.
Currently using minoxidil which I think has slowed down my balding but unsure if it’s made a major difference. I’ve become lazy with applying it which isn’t helping.
It doesn't. While your your hair grows more you're still losing hair at the same rate you would without minoxidil. Also Minoxidil dries out the skin and has a certain interaction with collagen.

The only things that might work are finasteride and dutasteride.

I'm on fin and my crown has stabilized but I'm still losing my hairline and other places at a slower pace. Although without finasteride I would probably have shaved it off years ago.

If you want to do everything you can try Minoxidil, finasteride and ketocoanzole shampoo maybe some dermarolling if you feel up to it.

Of course a hair transplant or a hair unit would be best.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It doesn't. While your your hair grows more you're still losing hair at the same rate you would without minoxidil. Also Minoxidil dries out the skin and has a certain interaction with collagen.

The only things that might work are finasteride and dutasteride.

I'm on fin and my crown has stabilized but I'm still losing my hairline and other places at a slower pace. Although without finasteride I would probably have shaved it off years ago.

If you want to do everything you can try Minoxidil, finasteride and ketocoanzole shampoo maybe some dermarolling if you feel up to it.

Of course a hair transplant or a hair unit would be best.
yikes

chemical cocktails all to maintain some hair that will fall off as soon as you cut the chemicals. what's the point?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Definitely man..plus flight so you looking at 3800 hundreds. Pandemic was the best time man. The first three- four months were rough man...swolen face, itchy scalp, donor area looking fukd up, bumps every where wow...I would wake up n see scabs all over the place lol. Glad I did it so far. I couldn't be at work looking a mess like that.
Lol wow it was that bad? Couldn’t you have threw on a hat if need be?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
How long until you stopped wearing a hat

I stop wearing hats recently lol. Because now I cam keep a low cut and still look great while density comes in some people manage it well. But i only had two hair cuts in the past 6 months. Now maybe every two weeks until everything comes in.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Ay y’all be careful out there. This breh got two transplants from Turkey but they can’t perform miracles. His shyt looks ridiculous from the back.

Props to him for posting his shyt tho.

I've done that, many many times. It actually never helped me much outside of causing my scalp to itch and be full of scabs. Im not saying minox & fin didnt work for me. It did. Im just tired of the routine. Its been 4 years now.
Dermarolling is bro science to the max. I tried it for a bit and gave it the :camby:

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Ay y’all be careful out there. This breh got two transplants from Turkey but they can’t perform miracles. His shyt looks ridiculous from the back.

Props to him for posting his shyt tho.

SMH. I had to pause it.

before he even pans to the donor area, breh said his initial transplant was 7000 grafts. That’s already a crazy amount to take from your donor area. Then bro went bike and got another 4500 grafts... (3200 of that taken from his donor again).

So over 10,000 grafts from the sides and back of bro head :facepalm:

I feel like it’s his fault.

EDIT: that donor is done:eek: