FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

full

the irony of a dark skin woman with a weave being the female character questioning a breh's REAL hair receding :rudy::snoop:

:ufdup::camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not bad just go test negative lol

nah breh its not just that

its easy finding a covid test in the west but how easy it is in turkey on your return

secondly lets say you get covid in turkey you are screwed now and won't be able to come back to your country until you test negative. Some people who have covid and beat it are still testing positive.

As well the way this new strain is going, countries are shutting down and banning other countries, uk banned portugal and brazil

these are all risks we have to take now :lupe:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah breh its not just that

its easy finding a covid test in the west but how easy it is in turkey on your return

secondly lets say you get covid in turkey you are screwed now and won't be able to come back to your country until you test negative. Some people who have covid and beat it are still testing positive.

As well the way this new strain is going, countries are shutting down and banning other countries, uk banned portugal and brazil

these are all risks we have to take now :lupe:
That’s why you figure it out before leaving. See if they have spots where you can get tested and all that don’t just go without a plan.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
yeah

this is what they told me , I respect it

have a perfect result from a hair transplant operation, the most important thing is quality of your donor area (only hair located at sides and back side). If 40-60% hair of your donor area is not enough to cover your transplatation required area, the result will not have high density and satisfactory.

Important thing is the result will not satisfy neither us nor you. Because of unsatisfactory result, we do not recommend you to have a hair transplant operation.

We also do not want you to live with a bad result all your life. If a patient would not have a great result from an operation, we do not recommend you to have the operation and even do not quote you.

As company principle, we do not use and do not recommend you to use beard, body hair or any other body's hair for this operation. The only hair region not affected by testosterone in the male body has been scientifically proven to be between 2 ears on the nape, so we transplant from that area safely. We respect it that some other clinics may prefer to use it but as we informed you above, it does not work properly.

In short; we would like to help you but unfortunately, there is no point having surgery...

Still going ahead with another clinic?

They told me I'll need two sessions :francis: