FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
these travel restrictions absolutely suck i need a negative covid test to turkey and then have to find a PCR test there within 72 hrs of my flight back to canada :beli:
crazy! I went in august, I didn’t need anything but a passport and visa. A breh I met over there had to redirect his flight from detroit to chicago because he needed a recent negative covid test from turkey to get back into detroit’s airport.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How do you know if your donor is decent?
Back and sides of your head if it gets real thick you good money and more than likely will have great results which is why HOI won’t mess with you if your donor not thick or you too far gone in the balding stage

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
these travel restrictions absolutely suck i need a negative covid test to turkey and then have to find a PCR test there within 72 hrs of my flight back to canada :beli:
Damn so you need to take a Covid test show negative to get to Turkey then on the way back so it again to go home?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn so you need to take a Covid test show negative to get to Turkey then on the way back so it again to go home?

Yup
Turkey now requires a negative covid test and you need it within 72 hrs that shouldn’t be to hard

but it would be coming bsck to Canada where I would have to find a place to get a test the airport only does the rapid test which isn’t good enough

need the pcr

in certain countries like Jamaica you can’t get a covid pcr test until March so many Canadians are now stuck there

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yup
Turkey now requires a negative covid test and you need it within 72 hrs that shouldn’t be to hard

but it would be coming bsck to Canada where I would have to find a place to get a test the airport only does the rapid test which isn’t good enough

need the pcr

in certain countries like Jamaica you can’t get a covid pcr test until March so many Canadians are now stuck there
Ok well yea 72 hours before hand shouldn’t be hard at all thanks for that info fam

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ok well yea 72 hours before hand shouldn’t be hard at all thanks for that info fam

Just check with whatever airport you are flying into if you need a covid test as in the us it all depends where you are flying out of.

And you need a PCR not rapid

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
my donor hair is weak as hell but f it worst thing is ill go bald gasp what im doing right now anyways
What do you mean by "weak" ? Like there's no density ? If the people there told you you were a go then you should be ok I guess. Maybe theyll take some from your beard ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What do you mean by "weak" ? Like there's no density ? If the people there told you you were a go then you should be ok I guess. Maybe theyll take some from your beard ?

i have density its just weak yeah i could take from my beard, anyways i plan on keeping my hair low and also considering smp to fill in as well

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yea I did a consultation with both of them,HOI doesn’t take everyone which is why they probably getting the best results because they know which clients are gonna be a success for them and which ones aren’t. But Asli has the most experience on working with African Americans.

Far as the states go they gonna rape you on the price.

What are you tryna get done? What # Norwood are you?
Did the States try to rape you with a crazy price? How much did they charge and where you look at in the states?

I’d say Norwood #1, is there a zero? I saw some pics and they have a small horseshoe hairline and I don’t (God forbid and knocks on wood) lol.

My line has always been high and I want it lowered. If I went to someplace in Turkey, I’d probably get more graphs done so I don’t have to worry about it anything at all and always be on point.

What Norwood are you?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
When DR/Colombia jumps on the bandwagon then it will be a wrap for Turkey's black clientele base.
Let’s say if that does happen. How much y’all think it’ll raise to? It’ll still probably be way cheaper than the states.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

full