FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
it’s time to make the pilgrimage, breh :obama:
Did you go to Turkey alone?
yes. No one knows I went. I always kept my hair low and/or wore a dad hat when I started thinning.

My bday is in late August and when I linked up with friends for my Bday, my white homegirl asked me where I been, I said “just laying low:rambo:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:mjlol:

This shyts embarrasing... guess I dunno the pain of being bald. But got damn.. this is too much

Whatever happened to a baldy n a beard? A hat and a beard?

Prob got niccas in here scared to take a covid vaccine but will fly to a damn near 3rd world country for cheap hair transplants :russ:

As bad as them insta bytches who get fake asses:russ:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

This shyts embarrasing... guess I dunno the pain of being bald. But got damn.. this is too much

Prob got niccas in here scared to take a covid vaccine but will fly to a damn near 3rd world country for cheap hair transplants :russ:

embarrassing to who? Going bald is embarrassing not correcting it.

everybody don’t look good with a baldy, breh. Just know there are options when you look in that mirror one day and notice them corners getting thin:yes:

is it really as bad as getting fake asses when hair is just being put back to where it once was ? I guess. i’m 10x happier though

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Boy shut yo bytch ass up

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

everybody don’t look good with a baldy, breh. Just know there are options when you look in that mirror one day and notice them corners getting thin:yes:

is it really as bad as getting fake asses when hair is just being put back to where it once was ? I guess. i’m 10x happier though
Facts

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Each to their own, if you happy then all good.. I'd never do it:yeshrug:

And Imma clown the fukk outta my friends who do it. Just like we clown lebron for his fake hair shyt and just like how we clown IG bytches for gettin fake asses :russ: