FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think I'll do it next year :wow:
My hairline has been receeding since I was 20 and I'm in my early 30s :damn: I've been used to low cuts since my teen years so I never cared that much about shaving my head and being bald but the brehs who got that procedure got impeccable afros and that shyt got me envious a bit :lupe:

Few questions for the brehs who did it :
- is it better to do this in winter time ? Just wondering if being sweaty could negatively impact the growth
- how did you brehs went back to the airport without a hat and with yor head all bloody ? :dwillhuh: I feel like I would have to wear some scrub cap or something :lolbron:
- how did you sleep the first week ? How did you manage to protect your scalp ?
- it seems like the 1st month is really the key as after that period you can start doing everyday life things. Has there been cases of dudes messing up the process because they didn't follow the guildelines ?
Well I advise you do it quick dudes is catching on and Floyd Mayweather just got his done they could go up on the prices if they money hungry especially if more and more famous people go/recommend it/them

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
whose doing it next year
coli meetup in instanbul
i'm going to save 600 a month starting january so i'll be ready in 3 months.
Better be quick dudes is catching on and Floyd Mayweather just got his done,if they start endorsing it prices could go up

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@Liu Kang asked if there have been cases where guys have fukked up and I just now remember this one breh that I subscribe to on YT who went to Asli Tarcan as well...

I’m not sure if he just has slow growth or if his follicles didn’t take as well or if he did something wrong or what

His 7 month isn’t great at all... compare his 7 month to this guy’s... both went to Asli Tarcan.

and my 4 month is on par with ^ his 7 month. so results will definitely vary. I do think the breh in the first video will come out ok, maybe it’s just slow for him.

I drunk smartwater (antioxidant) a lot, and took fish oil and a multivitamin that contains biotin, saw palmetto and a bunch of other shyt once a day for the first 4 months.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
You use can use your natural fat for ass and boobs. The rest isn't plastic surgery.

Inserting an extra amount of fat in parts of your body that never had that much fat is NOT the same as inserting hair where it USED to be by nature. Your juelzing is hilarious at this point. :mjlol:
You should make your own trip to Turkey so you can come tell us if its the same. I was around when they posted the picture of your hairline in that other thread.:mjpls:

Nah don’t shave your head. I didn’t get a haircut for 1-2 months before I went. I wanted them to see/know how much hair I had and where it was thinning and such so that they could do the best job possible.

They will shave your head when you get there anyway.

What about brehs like me tho who are minox and fin? How will they measure my revival if im being kept afloat by the meds? :lupe:

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Inserting an extra amount of fat in parts of your body that never had that much fat is NOT the same as inserting hair where it USED to be by nature. Your juelzing is hilarious at this point. :mjlol:
You should make your own trip to Turkey so you can come tell us if its the same. I was around when they posted the picture of your hairline in that other thread.:mjpls:

What about brehs like me tho who are minox and fin? How will they measure my revival if im being kept afloat by the meds? :lupe:
Thank you another idiotic woman with an idiotic take :russ: she fukkin clueless

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I wonder if its worth it for something like this

636161231453207171-USP-NBA-PRESEASON-BROOKLYN-NETS-AT-MIAMI-HEAT-85925392.JPG

Seems like everybody is all on in Turkey

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

maaaan to be honest bro. I’d quit them shyts now. Especially if you know when you want to go. Say you decide to go in March, I’d stop taking them now. I did minoxidil for a bit as well prior but stopped because the alcohol in it dried my scalp out too much. They will do full coverage anyhow... It’s not like they will say “oh, u have a few strands of hair here, we will just skip over that”

Also you can tell them what you want done. When they drew my hairline on, they asked if it were ok and if I had any suggestions. They will take care of you breh.

The owner is very nice. She’s cool as hell, her English is kinda limited but she always has someone with her who speaks English. She brung in some Turkish desserts for us.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
maaaan to be honest bro. I’d quit them shyts now. Especially if you know when you want to go. Say you decide to go in March, I’d stop taking them now. I did minoxidil for a bit as well prior but stopped because the alcohol in it dried my scalp out too much. They will do full coverage anyhow... It’s not like they will say “oh, u have a few strands of hair here, we will just skip over that”

Also you can tell them what you want done. When they drew my hairline on, they asked if it were ok and if I had any suggestions. They will take care of you breh.

The owner is very nice. She’s cool as hell, her English is kinda limited but she always has someone with her who speaks English. She brung in some Turkish desserts for us.

yo ssome of them pictures on that page

:picard:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
@Liu Kang asked if there have been cases where guys have fukked up and I just now remember this one breh that I subscribe to on YT who went to Asli Tarcan as well...

I’m not sure if he just has slow growth or if his follicles didn’t take as well or if he did something wrong or what

His 7 month isn’t great at all... compare his 7 month to this guy’s... both went to Asli Tarcan.

and my 4 month is on par with ^ his 7 month. so results will definitely vary. I do think the breh in the first video will come out ok, maybe it’s just slow for him.

I drunk smartwater (antioxidant) a lot, and took fish oil and a multivitamin that contains biotin, saw palmetto and a bunch of other shyt once a day for the first 4 months.

What was it looking like at three months? When did growth really start to kick in? right now at month 3, my temples have grown...I just have hair strands all over but not everything has kicked off growing yet..So I am a bit concern about that.

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
What was it looking like at three months? When did growth really start to kick in? right now at month 3, my temples have grown...I just have hair strands all over but not everything has kicked off growing yet..So I am a bit concern about that.
My growth started to get noticeable a week before my 4 month. When I ran my fingers along my scalp I also felt the little prickly of hair trying to poke thru my scalp. Right now i’m just waiting on density. I’ll upload a pic for my 5 month so u can see the progress.

Don’t be concerned breh, I’m sure you’re on the right track, just get your water intake, multivitamin and omega 3 consumption daily. Remember hair has a life cycle, when I realized that, the process started to make sense.

EDIT: my temples didn’t shed at all from the procedure. My actual hairline had about 25% shedding as well. I was just waiting on the hair behind to come in.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

fd up?
:heh: i'm bald if the first vid is f'd up I'd take that any day of the week