FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
They still can. Because one it’s not fake your using your real hair to bring back the hair your missing.
Two women have fake asses,t*ts,hair,nails,stomachs,abs,eyelashes,lips,eyeliner,nail polish,butt pads:mjlol: should we keep going?:stopitslime:
What about those dudes that be getting that leg lengthening surgery ? I'm sure that if that surgery was as accesible and cheap as the ones women be getting, the lines would go around the block .

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What about those dudes that be getting that leg lengthening surgery ? I'm sure that if that surgery was as accesible and cheap as the ones women be getting, the lines would go around the block .
I never heard about that one. But regardless women have 0 right to talk about a man regaining his hairline naturally

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They still can. Because one it’s not fake your using your real hair to bring back the hair your missing.
Two women have fake asses,t*ts,hair,nails,stomachs,abs,eyelashes,lips,eyeliner,nail polish,butt pads:mjlol: should we keep going?:stopitslime:
You use can use your natural fat for ass and boobs. The rest isn't plastic surgery.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You use can use your natural fat for ass and boobs. The rest isn't plastic surgery.
Don’t matter it’s all enhancements and some women don’t use that for ass and boobs some still use other methods. Y’all got us beat by a mile when it comes to enhancements just worry about yourself is what you should do

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
You mean to tell me i can get my hairline back for under a couple of racks? :ohhh:

I paid off my card this morning and I could have had a hairline for that price instead?

Hmmm...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Don’t matter it’s all enhancements and some women don’t use that for ass and boobs some still use other methods. Y’all got us beat by a mile when it comes to enhancements just worry about yourself is what you should do
It does matter because I said 'plastic surgery'. You don't get to change what I said because you wanna be a judgemental ass with a artificial hairline.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@YaThreadFloppedB!

Ok breh so how long was it before you wore hats to cover up the process or did you rock them at all? And did they give you a time frame to when you could wear hats again and start working out and doing things that will cause your head to sweat/get wet like swimming etc
They give you a piece of paper with dos & don’ts. I lost mine but I think after 10 days (may be more) you are able to wear hats. I wore a hat because you’re going to look weird months 1-3. Your recipient, donor and hair that they didn’t touch are all growing at different paces.

No sex or sexual release for a week
No swimming or no working out for 1 month.
No spicy foods for a week

Those are the major ones that I remember off the top of my head (no pun)

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It does matter because I said 'plastic surgery'. You don't get to change what I said because you wanna be a judgemental ass with a artificial hairline.
Can’t be artificial if it’s you real hair you dingbat ass fool. Again women get way more enhancements than men so mind your business and shut the fukk up

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I hate using semantics but there is a difference. Hair transplants are the repositioning of existing, healthy hair follicles for cosmetic effect. It couldn't be any further from lip fillers or butt or breast implants that introduce foreign substances to the body.

It gets murky when we talk about fat transfers. Even though a hair transplant is restoring what was originally there, is it that much different from a woman getting a fast transfer to have a fuller ass than her genetics grants her?

I don't know.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hate using semantics but there is a difference. Hair transplants are the repositioning of existing, healthy hair follicles for cosmetic effect. It couldn't be any further from lip fillers or butt or breast implants that introduce foreign substances this the body.

It gets murky when we talk about fat transfers. Even though a hair transplant is restoring what was originally there, is it that much different from a woman getting a fast transfer to have a fuller ass than her genetics grants her?

I don't know.

She’s an idiot

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Young Jad :wow:

You ready to take the pilgrimage breh? :to:

I had the procedure in early August, so I’m about 4 months in. One of the best decisions of my life. 1-3 months after the procedure is a big waiting process... The transplanted hair sheds after 2 weeks and because hair has a life cycle, the hair under your scalp is dormant during these early months. But by month 4 you will see some growth and from then on til ~18 months you will see your hair thickened up and come back. By month 6 you should be back in the game or damn near.

@Black Bolt
@Mirin4rmfar
@GrindtooFilthy

^dont just take my word for it...they have all took the pilgrimage with Grind being the latest to have got the transplant.

I’m not some :flabbynsick: nikka trying to hang on to my youth... my hair started thinning a couple years ago at 26. Now for the questions:

1. Yes, it’s possible. The biggest factor is your donor area. That is, the hair on the sides and back of your dome. If you have enough hair on the sides and back of your head that pic you posted is definitely achievable. They take the hair from the sides and back and place them in the front and top of your head, so it is your own hair not affected by DHT (which is the leading cause of going bald).

2. The clinic I went to is called Asli Tarcan. They charge a flat rate of $1700. If you don’t have enough hair in your donor area, then they will take from your beard and charge you $500 more I believe. Most clinics do not charge a flat rate and the price depends on the amount of hair loss you have.

3. No, this doesn’t have to be done in Turkey, but when I was looking at clinics in the US, I was looking at paying $15,000-$18,000. I chose Asli Tarcan because they are well versed in Afro hair texture.

4. Lebron has a scar on the back of his head, so I believe he had FUT and not FUE.
e6f33858664dbc722ac62e5cd8a7ea48.jpg

there is no scarring with FUE. FUT is kinda outdated, I don’t think many clinics are even offering that still. I’m not sure what lebron has going on with his hair now tho lol . I still don’t think he has done FUE though.

Watch these 2 brehs videos... They both went to Asli Tarcan just like me and the brehs I mentioned earlier in the post. They are very transparent and honest, plus they document their journey from literally day 1

We go back to the Sohh days. I wouldn’t steer you wrong :rambo:

EDIT: I’m not saying you have to go to Asli Tarcan but that is the only clinic I’m familiar with in Turkey. There are a few other clinics out there.

So you don't take finasteride and you haven't experienced hair loss from non transplanted areas?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think I'll do it next year :wow:
My hairline has been receeding since I was 20 and I'm in my early 30s :damn: I've been used to low cuts since my teen years so I never cared that much about shaving my head and being bald but the brehs who got that procedure got impeccable afros and that shyt got me envious a bit :lupe:

Few questions for the brehs who did it :
- is it better to do this in winter time ? Just wondering if being sweaty could negatively impact the growth
- how did you brehs went back to the airport without a hat and with yor head all bloody ? :dwillhuh: I feel like I would have to wear some scrub cap or something :lolbron:
- how did you sleep the first week ? How did you manage to protect your scalp ?
- it seems like the 1st month is really the key as after that period you can start doing everyday life things. Has there been cases of dudes messing up the process because they didn't follow the guildelines ?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
So you don't take finasteride and you haven't experienced hair loss from non transplanted areas?
I don’t take minoxidil or finasteride. The clinic even told me they don’t recommend it. I took minoxidil like a year before my transplant and I had minimal results but the moment I stopped, the progress was lost:no:... I didn’t want to stay taking minoxidil for a lifetime; that’s thousands of dollars smh:smh:

FUE is a permanent solution. The hair on the sides and back of your head isn’t affected by DHT for some reason. Think of Uncle Phil’s or George Jefferson’s hair. This is where they pull from.

The only thing I do is wash my head 2x a week with this biotin/collagen shampoo, conditioner and apply Jamaican Black Castor oil.

I think I'll do it next year :wow:
My hairline has been receeding since I was 20 and I'm in my early 30s :damn: I've been used to low cuts since my teen years so I never cared that much about shaving my head and being bald but the brehs who got that procedure got impeccable afros and that shyt got me envious a bit :lupe:

Few questions for the brehs who did it :
- is it better to do this in winter time ? Just wondering if being sweaty could negatively impact the growth
- how did you brehs went back to the airport without a hat and with yor head all bloody ? :dwillhuh: I feel like I would have to wear some scrub cap or something :lolbron:
- how did you sleep the first week ? How did you manage to protect your scalp ?
- it seems like the 1st month is really the key as after that period you can start doing everyday life things. Has there been cases of dudes messing up the process because they didn't follow the guildelines ?

Questions:

^ he says winter time is best, I did mine in early August and have no complaints. I’m in shape (6’1, 190) but I tend to sweat a lot but I have 0 issues.

2. This was my biggest concern believe it or not. You just gotta realize you’re doing it for yourself and fukk what anybody else thinks, because like I said countless times throughout this Thread, YOU DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE AND THEY WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN. They are literal strangers to you.

Also I’m darkskin + my head wasn’t bloody. It just looks like you have a low cut from a distance. Plus with corona going on the airports were relatively empty + no one is getting close enough to inspect your head like that.

3. The first week is critical. Get one of those airport pillows that wrap around your neck before you go. You’ll sleep with that thing propping your head up. It’s uncomfortable but you don’t want an infection in your donor area since it was cut up. Other than that don’t touch your scalp in the first week unless washing.

4. Probably.

Videos have been posted in the last few posts in this Thread. I highly suggest u go to their channels and watch their videos..we all went to the same clinic.

EDIT: The best time to do it is now tbh; (relatively) empty airports, cheap(er) airfare compared to pre-covid, quarantine, etc . There are 4 brehs in this Thread who will tell you it was well worth it. Don’t wait til airports and planes are back crowded and the airlines put prices back up
@Liu Kang

Last edited: