FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
just discoveringthis thread.

man, i just wanna be able to rock my hair like this breh (pic below) and i'll be satisfied. I'm not even tryna grow no J. Cole

Is this possible? If so how much?

This HAS to be done in Turkey?

How come Lebron's isnt working?

So many questions i have :damn:

light-caesar-haircut-1.jpg

@YaThreadFloppedB! You doing this breh? I trust you if you say it's trustworthy.

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
just discoveringthis thread.

man, i just wanna be able to rock my hair like this and i'll be satisfied. I'm not even tryna grow no J. Cole

Is this possible? If so how much?

This HAS to be done in Turkey?

How come Lebron's isnt working?

So many questions i have :damn:

light-caesar-haircut-1.jpg

@YaThreadFloppedB! You doing this breh? I trust you if you say it's trustworthy.
Young Jad :wow:

You ready to take the pilgrimage breh? :to:

I had the procedure in early August, so I’m about 4 months in. One of the best decisions of my life. 1-3 months after the procedure is a big waiting process... The transplanted hair sheds after 2 weeks and because hair has a life cycle, the hair under your scalp is dormant during these early months. But by month 4 you will see some growth and from then on til ~18 months you will see your hair thickened up and come back. By month 6 you should be back in the game or damn near.

@Black Bolt
@Mirin4rmfar
@GrindtooFilthy

^dont just take my word for it...they have all took the pilgrimage with Grind being the latest to have got the transplant.

I’m not some :flabbynsick: nikka trying to hang on to my youth... my hair started thinning a couple years ago at 26. Now for the questions:

1. Yes, it’s possible. The biggest factor is your donor area. That is, the hair on the sides and back of your dome. If you have enough hair on the sides and back of your head that pic you posted is definitely achievable. They take the hair from the sides and back and place them in the front and top of your head, so it is your own hair not affected by DHT (which is the leading cause of going bald).

2. The clinic I went to is called Asli Tarcan. They charge a flat rate of $1700. If you don’t have enough hair in your donor area, then they will take from your beard and charge you $500 more I believe. Most clinics do not charge a flat rate and the price depends on the amount of hair loss you have.

3. No, this doesn’t have to be done in Turkey, but when I was looking at clinics in the US, I was looking at paying $15,000-$18,000. I chose Asli Tarcan because they are well versed in Afro hair texture.

4. Lebron has a scar on the back of his head, so I believe he had FUT and not FUE.
e6f33858664dbc722ac62e5cd8a7ea48.jpg

there is no scarring with FUE. FUT is kinda outdated, I don’t think many clinics are even offering that still. I’m not sure what lebron has going on with his hair now tho lol . I still don’t think he has done FUE though.

Watch these 2 brehs videos... They both went to Asli Tarcan just like me and the brehs I mentioned earlier in the post. They are very transparent and honest, plus they document their journey from literally day 1

We go back to the Sohh days. I wouldn’t steer you wrong :rambo:

EDIT: I’m not saying you have to go to Asli Tarcan but that is the only clinic I’m familiar with in Turkey. There are a few other clinics out there.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I had the procedure in early August, so I’m about 4 months in. One of the best decisions of my life. 1-3 months after the procedure is a big waiting process... The transplanted hair sheds after 2 weeks and because hair has a life cycle, the hair under your scalp is dormant during these early months. But by month 4 you will see some growth and from then on til ~18 months you will see your hair thickened up and come back. By month 6 you should be back in the game or damn near.

@Black Bolt
@Mirin4rmfar
@GrindtooFilthy

^dont just take my word for it...they have all took the pilgrimage with Grind being the latest to have got the transplant.

I’m not some :flabbynsick: nikka trying to hang on to my youth... my hair started thinning a couple years ago at 26. Now for the questions:

1. Yes, it’s possible. The biggest factor is your donor area. That is, the hair on the sides and back of your dome. If you have enough hair on the sides and back of your head that pic you posted is definitely achievable. They take the hair from the sides and back and place them in the front and top of your head, so it is your own hair not affected by DHT (which is the leading cause of going bald).

2. The clinic I went to is called Asli Tarcan. They charge a flat rate of $1700. If you don’t have enough hair in your donor area, then they will take from your beard and charge you $500 more I believe. Most clinics do not charge a flat rate and the price depends on the amount of hair loss you have.

3. No, this doesn’t have to be done in Turkey, but when I was looking at clinics in the US, I was looking at paying $15,000-$18,000. I chose Asli Tarcan because they are well versed in Afro hair texture.

4. Lebron has a scar on the back of his head, so I believe he had FUT and not FUE.

there is no scarring with FUE. FUT is kinda outdated, I don’t think many clinics are even offering that still. I’m not sure what lebron has going on with his hair now tho lol . I still don’t think he has done FUE though.

Watch these 2 brehs videos... They both went to Asli Tarcan just like me and the brehs I mentioned earlier in the post. They are very transparent and honest, plus they document their journey from literally day 1

I can't wait breh :blessed:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

@Black Bolt
@Mirin4rmfar
@GrindtooFilthy

Is it better to go into Turkey with a shaved head? Or with some hair?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Is it better to go into Turkey with a shaved head? Or with some hair?
Nah don’t shave your head. I didn’t get a haircut for 1-2 months before I went. I wanted them to see/know how much hair I had and where it was thinning and such so that they could do the best job possible.

They will shave your head when you get there anyway.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These dudes with these fake hairline better not say shyt about plastic surgery lol
They still can. Because one it’s not fake your using your real hair to bring back the hair your missing.
Two women have fake asses,t*ts,hair,nails,stomachs,abs,eyelashes,lips,eyeliner,nail polish,butt pads:mjlol: should we keep going?:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@YaThreadFloppedB!

Ok breh so how long was it before you wore hats to cover up the process or did you rock them at all? And did they give you a time frame to when you could wear hats again and start working out and doing things that will cause your head to sweat/get wet like swimming etc