FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
For brehs that got it done. Could you not wear anything on your head after getting it first done? Like a durag or something?

I’ve seen some pics right after it’s done and it looks crazy.
Nah fam, just pray they dont hit you up with that red ointment after you get done washing lol. But all jokes aside, chin up, chest forward and rock it all the way to your doorstep no cap. No shortcuts.

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
For brehs that got it done. Could you not wear anything on your head after getting it first done? Like a durag or something?

I’ve seen some pics right after it’s done and it looks crazy.

Had a lay over in Turkey on a recent trip and every dude I saw that had gotten a hair transplant either had a head band or nothing at all.

Spoke with this brotha from Vegas who just got just his hair transplant and he had nothing but good things to say about the process whixh sold me on it.

You just got to thug it out for a few weeks.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nah fam, just pray they dont hit you up with that red ointment after you get done washing lol. But all jokes aside, chin up, chest forward and rock it all the way to your doorstep no cap. No shortcuts.

Had a lay over in Turkey on a recent trip and every dude I saw that had gotten a hair transplant either had a head band or nothing at all.

Spoke with this brotha from Vegas who just got just his hair transplant and he had nothing but good things to say about the process whixh sold me on it.

You just got to thug it out for a few weeks.
So I guess keeping it low-key is not happening.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
So I guess keeping it low-key is not happening.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
nah fam haha, the beauty in this is that getting a hair transplant is 90% mental, 10% hair. The journey starts on your flight back really cause you are forced to just travel back home with whatever u got going on on your head lol. Face your fears type of shyt, huge confidence booster overall.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
nah fam haha, the beauty in this is that getting a hair transplant is 90% mental, 10% hair. The journey starts on your flight back really cause you are forced to just travel back home with whatever u got going on on your head lol. Face your fears type of shyt, huge confidence booster overall.
You went to Tarcan in Turkey? Do you take drugs?

I’ll be 100% honest. I can’t really fukk with the drugs. Reading about the sides and some people saying they shyt not working makes me not even wanna try it.

Then I hear rogaine ages your skin.

Why can’t things just be simple?

:snoop::snoop:

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz

I’ll be 100% honest. I can’t really fukk with the drugs. Reading about the sides and some people saying they shyt not working makes me not even wanna try it.

Nah faded Tarcan. Heard they overharvest the back of the head frequently and I dont fw that.

I want to solve a problem, not shift a problem.

No drugs for me fam. Just straight procedures and prayers lol.

I do heard that most of the brothers go to Dr.Caymaz and Hair of Istanbul nowadays. I would go to them aswell if I didnt had one at a private clinic i got reffered into (cant name them, they didnt pay me u feel me).

Im just over 1 month now myself, cant believe i did it. Everything looks the same as it did prior to the transplant. Ill update proper when i am at 6 months or notice proper growth. I had a norwood 4.

If you doubting, just join the Facebook group, lots of brothers and sisters supporting eachother there.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nah faded Tarcan. Heard they overharvest the back of the head frequently and I dont fw that.

I want to solve a problem, not shift a problem.

No drugs for me fam. Just straight procedures and prayers lol.

I do heard that most of the brothers go to Dr.Caymaz and Hair of Istanbul nowadays. I would go to them aswell if I didnt had one at a private clinic i got reffered into (cant name them, they didnt pay me u feel me).

Im just over 1 month now myself, cant believe i did it. Everything looks the same as it did prior to the transplant. Ill update proper when i am at 6 months or notice proper growth. I had a norwood 4.

If you doubting, just join the Facebook group, lots of brothers and sisters supporting eachother there.
I think you’re the first person on here to say they aren’t on drugs. Definitely post the results breh.

:ohhh::ohhh:

For your private clinic, how much you drop, and would you recommend to get it done in the States?

I’m thinking of staying local in case I have to go back for some other shyt.

What’s the Facebook group?

Tell me why as I’m typing this I got 2 big ass ads showing Hair transplant in Turkey.

:mjlol::mjlol:

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
I think you’re the first person on here to say they aren’t on drugs. Definitely post the results breh.

:ohhh::ohhh:

For your private clinic, how much you drop, and would you recommend to get it done in the States?

I’m thinking of staying local in case I have to go back for some other shyt.

What’s the Facebook group?

Tell me why as I’m typing this I got 2 big ass ads showing Hair transplant in Turkey.

:mjlol::mjlol:
I used rogaine like 1 year prior to my procedure like for 1 month and the side effects I experienced was not even sexual related but I started getting skin problems on my chest, looked like a middle century disease so i quit that asap no question asked.

No cap I dropped like close to 6k for my dome, would be way expensive the States for real. Somebody shared a price per graft in a renowned clinic in the States and the price difference is phenominal. Like 800 graffs for 5k.

I would def recommend it do to it in Turkey, but with a clinic that has earned its stripes properly atleast. That way you can mitigate the chance you have to go back. (Why i felt comfortable paying my price).

Cookies are a mfer lol, wait till you go on Instagram
:to:

FB Group; ONAGADEN | Facebook

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

That depends on far you've progressed. If you're like mid thirties and above your hair loss pattern is mostly set in. You won't lose that much hair going forward and are an excellent candidate for a transplant.

If you're in your twenties or have just started experiencing hair loss then a hair transplant is less than ideal. You may cover up your front, but 4-5 years from now you'll lose a lot around non-transplanted areas. Finasteride is a preventative solution to that problem.

Not the answer, nor even a great solution but a mere solution.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I
That depends on far you've progressed. If you're like mid thirties and above your hair loss pattern is mostly set in. You won't lose that much hair going forward and are an excellent candidate for a transplant.

If you're in your twenties or have just started experiencing hair loss then a hair transplant is less than ideal. You may cover up your front, but 4-5 years from now you'll lose a lot around non-transplanted areas. Finasteride is a preventative solution to that problem.

Not the answer, nor even a great solution but a mere solution.
I mean I’m basically 30. I just want to have a lower line.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I used rogaine like 1 year prior to my procedure like for 1 month and the side effects I experienced was not even sexual related but I started getting skin problems on my chest, looked like a middle century disease so i quit that asap no question asked.

No cap I dropped like close to 6k for my dome, would be way expensive the States for real. Somebody shared a price per graft in a renowned clinic in the States and the price difference is phenominal. Like 800 graffs for 5k.

I would def recommend it do to it in Turkey, but with a clinic that has earned its stripes properly atleast. That way you can mitigate the chance you have to go back. (Why i felt comfortable paying my price).

Cookies are a mfer lol, wait till you go on Instagram
:to:

FB Group; ONAGADEN | Facebook
Without giving your clinic away, can you say who you recommend and wouldn’t recommend to go to in general?

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I

I mean I’m basically 30. I just want to have a lower line.
Oh, so you're not losing hair, you just have a mature hairline?
Yeah go for it. Maybe even look at forehead reduction surgery too.

And I'm just saying for hair loss sufferers in their twenties, there is a reasonable chance they will continue to lose where their current hairline is regardless of a transplant. The new hairline will remain but they will lose where their old hairline was. Which is why they have to go back and have another surgery or two.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Oh, so you're not losing hair, you just have a mature hairline?
Yeah go for it. Maybe even look at forehead reduction surgery too.

And I'm just saying for hair loss sufferers in their twenties, there is a reasonable chance they will continue to lose where their current hairline is regardless of a transplant. The new hairline will remain but they will lose where their old hairline was. Which is why they have to go back and have another surgery or two.
So if they get multiple surgeries then they wouldn’t really have to take meds right? Because they are essentially filling in spots each time they go.

Let me know if that’s correct.

TBH, that sounds like a better deal than taking meds. Way more expensive but at least you know you won’t have to take meds for life and your body will be straight.

Even if someone loses hair behind the line, buzz that shyt. It’s better to have a line than none at all IMO.