FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
How’s everyone progress?
I’m a little over 4 months and my hairline is back, it’s a little thinner behind the hairline but there is definitely growth. From far away it looks completely normal. I will say this was a success

How was the recovery for that first week or so? I heard you gotta sleep on your back with a neck pillow for that time

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
How was the recovery for that first week or so? I heard you gotta sleep on your back with a neck pillow for that time
Yea the first week is a struggle. Can’t really do nothing but chill. They don’t even want you driving.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Copped 3 Months supply of Oral Minoxidil via Manual.co (O ne of those Tele derm companies) cost me £40 in the UK, via first order offer.
2.5mg 1x per day.

Gonna continue with topical 2x a day alongside then ween down to once a day then gradually come off it completely.
Dont wanna cold turkey it and get a massive shed.

Will keep you posted.

I hope it works - rather pop 2 pills (FIn and Min) and focus on nourishing my hair with conditioner and oils.

Hopefully my heart dont clap out and I dont have excessive hair growth on the body and turn into a werewolf.:mjcry:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Anyone still actively dermaroll?
Ima keep it a buck im too lazy to do it, every time I think about I just put it off.

Apparently combined with topical min it can really transform your results.

One day I'll cop a transplant lol

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Ima keep it a buck im too lazy to do it, every time I think about I just put it off.

I've heard people say topical doesn't help with your hairline though. Just the crown. Not sure if that's true.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Yea I still dermaroll.

It has helped for sure but the hair regrowth is very slow.

Since I’ve been doing it a while I switched to every 2 weeks and take a month off every 12 weeks.

That every week shyt was hard to keep up with.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I've heard people say topical doesn't help with your hairline though. Just the crown. Not sure if that's true.

Topical will in theory help whenever it’s applied, providing the follicles not dead.

However I believe the crown stuff is mainly because the early studies of its effectiveness were focused on the crown area.

And therefore for regulation stuff they advise applying to crown etc.

Yea I still dermaroll.

It has helped for sure but the hair regrowth is very slow.

Since I’ve been doing it a while I switched to every 2 weeks and take a month off every 12 weeks.

That every week shyt was hard to keep up with.
What depth needle you use?

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Topical will in theory help whenever it’s applied, providing the follicles not dead.

However I believe the crown stuff is mainly because the early studies of its effectiveness were focused on the crown area.

And therefore for regulation stuff they advise applying to crown etc.

What depth needle you use?
1.5 on a dermapen. I’ve heard .6 may be better but I’m just sticking to what’s been working for me.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
1.5 on a dermapen. I’ve heard .6 may be better but I’m just sticking to what’s been working for me.
Wanted to cop a pen but I think I’ll get it and not even use it lol
I’ll try getting in a routine with a roller then consider upgrading :sadcam:

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wanted to cop a pen but I think I’ll get it and not even use it lol
I’ll try getting in a routine with a roller then consider upgrading :sadcam:
Pen would probably make it more sustainable for you as I imagine it would cut down the amount of time.

I’ve never used a roller.

KickPush

Rookie
Daps
I had a hair transplant from asli tarcan last year September. Was a bit over harvested and left me with less than ideal density on the top of my head. I’m currently taking min & fin and was looking into getting an smp next month to fill in some of the sparse areas and I was wondering can I stop minoxidil once I receive smp or should I just continue with the oral tablets instead of liquid minoxidil

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I had a hair transplant from asli tarcan last year September. Was a bit over harvested and left me with less than ideal density on the top of my head. I’m currently taking min & fin and was looking into getting an smp next month to fill in some of the sparse areas and I was wondering can I stop minoxidil once I receive smp or should I just continue with the oral tablets instead of liquid minoxidil
How long have you been on Min?

The problem you’re gonna have is any results you’ve had with Min will be lost once you stop taking pin.

Gotta keep using it for as long as you want you keep your gains.
If you’ve not been on it long you might be okay.

If I was use since you’ve got not had great density since your transplant might be worth sticking with it, even after SMP.

Unless you’re planning to have your hair super low.

Trying oral min might be worth a shot if you’re not a big fan of topical.

I quit Min after 6 months of good gains and still regret it, my hairs never fully recovered even after going back on it.