FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Okay game time.

3 months of Oral Min arrived, about to pop my first capsule alongside fin.:lupe:

Sticking with topical for the foreseeable in conjunction, until I’m happy there’s no adverse side effects.

Lady I spoke to said I could quit topical straight away, but conflicting reports online.
Rather just gradually come off, still got a bottle and half left to go through.

A shed might be inventible so might be a rough winter lmao

DwkHxyi.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Okay game time.

3 months of Oral Min arrived, about to pop my first capsule alongside fin.:lupe:

Sticking with topical for the foreseeable in conjunction, until I’m happy there’s no adverse side effects.

Lady I spoke to said I could quit topical straight away, but conflicting reports online.
Rather just gradually come off, still got a bottle and half left to go through.

A shed might be inventible so might be a rough winter lmao

DwkHxyi.jpg
I had a hair transplant from asli tarcan last year September. Was a bit over harvested and left me with less than ideal density on the top of my head. I’m currently taking min & fin and was looking into getting an smp next month to fill in some of the sparse areas and I was wondering can I stop minoxidil once I receive smp or should I just continue with the oral tablets instead of liquid minoxidil
:huhldup:yall brehs and these drugs

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Any brehs go to Belgium to get a HT? From what I’ve seen on hair restoration network they’re far better when it comes to black hair

Last edited:

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
Any brehs go to Belgium to get a HT? From what I’ve seen on hair restoration network they’re far better when it comes to black hair
You mean Dr.Mwamba? He is indeed good from what I understood. Im about to have a consultant at a clinic here in the netherlands (who did black celebrities here) and if they reject me, I will come for Mwamba. Ill let you know

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Recently stumbled upon a Black Hair Transplant Facebook group with lots of black men sharing their experiences and results from all over the world.

ONAGADEN FB Group.

I myself went for my procedure this week on 1 dec. Happy to have pulled the trigger.
What Clinic?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Same.

I might give it a go and see if I get any sides, but keep using topical for the foreseeable.

I like the convenience as opposed to topical and if it works better, just need to source it

Do they even sell oral minox here? I've dabbled with liquid minox before. Used it for 6 months and didn't see a negative or positive change. :manny:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
For brehs that got it done. Could you not wear anything on your head after getting it first done? Like a durag or something?

I’ve seen some pics right after it’s done and it looks crazy.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
For the brehs whp recently got it done, what was the total amount spent between the pricedure, accomodation and flights? It might be the year for me to finally do it. I dont like what i see in the mirror everytime i get too lazy to shave :francis:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
For brehs that got it done. Could you not wear anything on your head after getting it first done? Like a durag or something?

I’ve seen some pics right after it’s done and it looks crazy.
Different clinics seem to have different recommendations. There’s one in Houston that will give you a hat after the procedure, ones in Europe seem to range from 3-10 days. Personally I think an untied durag should be ok :manny:

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
For the brehs whp recently got it done, what was the total amount spent between the pricedure, accomodation and flights? It might be the year for me to finally do it. I dont like what i see in the mirror everytime i get too lazy to shave :francis:
Between 3500 and 5000 for a package deal. Usually the hair transplant comes with accomodation and transport packages anyway.

Flights depend if your flying from Europe or not but usually om the cheaper end.