FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

one of the slow ones right here. Interested to see where he'll be in 10 months

His moving slow but I’ve seen others who moved slow who got good results but like you I’m interested to see what he gets

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
His moving slow but I’ve seen others who moved slow who got good results but like you I’m interested to see what he gets

Here's another unfortunate one. This is after 1 year for him, 14 months to be exact :francis:. Looks like they didnt use enough grafts

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Here's another unfortunate one. This is after 1 year for him, 14 months to be exact :francis:. Looks like they didnt use enough grafts

I mean yea they didn’t use enough graphs which is why even tho they may overharvest people go to Turkey lol they make sure you gonna get good coverage.

But far as dude I look at all these hair transplants like shyt these guys at least getting a big part of their hair back may not be perfect for some but majority of them getting good results at least from where they started

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I follow this guy on you tube because he has (had?) 360 waves. Wanna see if he gets his pattern back.

he went to turkey and updates ever so often on his progress. He just did one a couple of weeks ago and his shyt looks way better.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCA29heymMsdsaY4QVm2npxg
Yep I follow him too closely,but he told me he not cutting his hair at all for another 6-9 months he letting it grow all the way out. Which may be smart

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
get what you pay for brehs
full

you get what you pay for
remember that before you book that flight to turkey brehs
full
full