FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so my third session was done last wed of smp, still haven't shaved yet but you can see how flabby and :flabbynsick: with hair just on my left and right and why i was shaving my head every day before.

Travel is now open for us here in canada will get my Fue soon :noah:

Photo-2021-07-19-5-32-33-PM.jpg

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Has anyone noticed changes to their skin with minoxidil?

If I used minoxidil I basically wouldn't look like I was balding except for my hairline.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
so my third session was done last wed of smp, still haven't shaved yet but you can see how flabby and :flabbynsick: with hair just on my left and right and why i was shaving my head every day before.

Travel is now open for us here in canada will get my Fue soon :noah:

Photo-2021-07-19-5-32-33-PM.jpg

Are u balding or just buzzing your hair? When the pores are visible, does that mean there’s still growth potential?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Its been 10 months so far, same thing really. I can't grow my hair out fully.

I need to keep it short and get a cut every two weeks.

I am going to do a prp treatment to see if it gives it an extra boost these last few months.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
drugs are never the answer. i'll rock a baldy any day over living on a drug cocktail to keep hair on my head...
Thats your preference Breh, stop pushing your ideas on others like its gospel. Stay bald if you want, but there are many people who took them and came out fine....myself included.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thats your preference Breh, stop pushing your ideas on others like its gospel. Stay bald if you want, but there are many people who took them and came out fine....myself included.
Came out fine? You don't keep the benefits if you not on them. If they were a solution then this thread would be about them...

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Came out fine? You don't keep the benefits if you not on them. If they were a solution then this thread would be about them...
You claimed they are never the answer, which is completely false. For many people they are the answer. Like any other med, you need to stay on them to reap the benefits. You act like fin and minox are the first and only drugs you have to take continuously to keep the hair. Thats normal for treatment medication :yeshrug:

Some people either dont need a transplant and can get back to nearly 100% off those drugs alone. If they dont mind taking them just like they dont mind popping a vitamin pill everyday, then I dont see the issue here.

If you dont like the idea of being consistent taking a drug daily, then thats cool but dont try to act like there anything wrong with those who choose so.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You claimed they are never the answer, which is completely false. For many people they are the answer. Like any other med, you need to stay on them to reap the benefits. You act like fin and minox are the first and only drugs you have to take continuously to keep the hair. Thats normal for treatment medication :yeshrug:

Some people either dont need a transplant and can get back to nearly 100% off those drugs alone. If they dont mind taking them just like they dont mind popping a vitamin pill everyday, then I dont see the issue here.

If you dont like the idea of being consistent taking a drug daily, then thats cool but dont try to act like there anything wrong with those who choose so.
All I hear is you pushing drug dependency. Drugs that have severe side effects for many.

There's nothing normal about living on drugs or prescriptions. If you can avoid it and don't have to especially. Compromising your health... Minoxidil first and foremost is high blood pressure medicine that happens to have some benefitial side effects for hair growth

I'd be very concerned about the long term effects. They are indeed not a solution. Balding hasn't been cured. You just trading some problems for others. Doing damage to your skin or internal system as a trade off for having hair. It comes down to what you value. Not right and wrong. :yeshrug: