FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
My hairline was starting to approach vegeta levels and I went to the doctor. I was hoping he'd say some shyt like "nah breh you need to just sleep more" but he knew as a man going bald his damn self what he was seeing.

That was a month and some change ago. Been on Rogaine foam and some natural growth shampoo and conditioner. My hairline been resuscitated from being on life support. Still not taking any chances though and I've already got a fund started for f.u.e. in the event that when i stop using the Rogaine I get back to where I was.

Testosterone is a damn gift and a curse brehs :francis:

Can stress cause hair loss? Overnight my crown and the front are thin and the hair is sparse all over. The texture is also as if it’s all been sprayed with spritz (crispy like).

Anyways, I never even noticed any shedding. I cut my hair after growing it for bout a month and noticed the texture was funny while growin out, after the cut, it’s like some parts didn’t grow back.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
Does the big 3 work good on black hair
It worked for me. Just be consistent with it. Finasteride once a day, minoxidil twice a day, a ketoconazole shampoo twice a week. A few more things I would suggest:

1. Haircuts at a minimum
when I first started I didn’t get a haircut from a barber for over a year. I had my own clippers and would just cut myself down to a 3. That way your baby hairs that are growing back aren’t being cut down. At a point I just grew out an Afro til I got my haircut again and by that time it grew back.

2. Get a good conditioner and Moisturizer
As black men we can’t wash our hair everyday so using a conditioner in between those days can help clean your hair without drying it out. Find a conditioner that has nettle, essential oils, and saw palmetto somewhere on the ingredient list. A good one I used was from Frederick Benjamin.

Make sure you have a decent daily moisturizer too so your hair doesn’t get dry from the minoxidil. I usually use as I am double butter cream after I applied minoxidil.

3. Dermaroll
Get a dermaroller and use it twice a week. On those days don’t use minoxidil cuz if you do it will get into bloodstream because you’re basically poking your scalp to help the blood flow. I also used it to grow a beard and it definitely helped it grow

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
It worked for me. Just be consistent with it. Finasteride once a day, minoxidil twice a day, a ketoconazole shampoo twice a week. A few more things I would suggest:

1. Haircuts at a minimum
when I first started I didn’t get a haircut from a barber for over a year. I had my own clippers and would just cut myself down to a 3. That way your baby hairs that are growing back aren’t being cut down. At a point I just grew out an Afro til I got my haircut again and by that time it grew back.

As black men we can’t wash our hair everyday so using a conditioner in between those days can help clean your hair without drying it out. Find a conditioner that has nettle, essential oils, and saw palmetto somewhere on the ingredient list. A good one I used was from Frederick Benjamin.

Make sure you have a decent daily moisturizer too so your hair doesn’t get dry from the minoxidil. I usually use as I am double butter cream after I applied minoxidil.

3. Dermaroll
Get a dermaroller and use it twice a week. On those days don’t use minoxidil cuz if you do it will get into bloodstream because you’re basically poking your scalp to help the blood flow. I also used it to grow a beard and it definitely helped it grow

what

Balla

Superstar
Daps

1. Haircuts at a minimum

3. Dermaroll
Does the dermaroll leave your shyt bloody like that? I seen some dude on YouTube do it and he has blood all over his face. shyt looked crazy.