Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
she needs better writers. shes the most upward failing person in marvel next to miles and his mega man ass power set. when they made her the leader of alpha flight with those ass kissers on deck and that bootleg xandar logo i just stopped caring.

Either make her Ms Marvel in personality and looks again, or give the crown to either Storm, Jean(who i think is boring), Wanda, Monica or the other X-ladies.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Thats these SJW excuse when it comes to WW. Only male feminist and :flabbynsick: females say that. WW has always been made to be sexy and beautiful. Its her character. Its what females like otherwise she wouldn't have a big female base.
According to the UN profile, she's a woman. Kind of easy to spot out with that post. :ld:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think this post illustrates why men shouldn't direct or write women for mass audiences. Who the fukk cares what she looks like? Matter of fact, that pic of Danvers with short hair, and a full uniform is way more realistic of a superhero warrior than some woman with her t*ts out and earrings on. Why the fukk would Wonder Woman be wearing anything that could be used against her in a fight? Why isn't her super long hair in a braid or tied up so it can't be pulled? Why would her titties be ready to pop when she's jumping and running and getting body slammed. Yeah, I'm gonna help these super roided guys who hate me get a piece of me before they try to kill me. shyt is stupid. It's always been stupid. shyt don't make no sense, and I hope Marvel uses Danvers to make fun of the dumb way Wonder Woman's entire look serves in a real battle.
What about if every male superhero was replaced with some frail inept dude that chicks ain't feeling visually? I mean sexual attractiveness is kinda part of the comic book hero package...:patrice:

The men's outfits aren't that utilitarian either. Cats wearing strongman/wrestler underwear and capes that can be pulled... but that never happens cause it's comic canon. U kinda buggin on this one...

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
honestly i just wish monica and songbird got a fraction of carols push.

Monica would be MUCH BETTER for Marvel. Like me and @Primetime said Marvel has GOOD black female characters and they can use Monica or Storm to counter WW. I don't know about Songbird(dont pay attention to her). I agree with Storm fans that Storm was the real Marvel leading lady, but she just wasn't pushed right.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
giphy.gif

Might need to go back and review the tapes on this one:troll:

Martha
Read my edits.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Either make her Ms Marvel in personality and looks again, or give the crown to either Storm, Jean(who i think is boring), Wanda, Monica or the other X-ladies.

I was feeling her Ms Marvel personality. She was fun, but still no-nonsense. I think they're running out of characters to give that mega-push. At least they dropped Quake and Maria Hill when they saw fetch wasn't gonna happen. Monica maybe next in line, since they refused to get behind Shulkie. Monica's like the only one left, non-X gal with the power set and connects to make happen.

Just thinking about it, why don't they give Firestar that push? X-Man/Avenger, close enough to Spidey, good powerset, costume, visually stunning to where they can plug into any splash.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A year from now imma one back in here and have one hell of a laugh.
Imo they are going to have to fix the death of x now that the x men are back. If they're all dead, disney can't make money. Which means Carol will be reduced since she was the stand in for Cyclops and Cap as the "good guy" leader while both were evil.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
WHAT THE fukk?!!?!? :wtf: First I'm all for female empowerment... 2nd they NEVER draw wonder woman ugly in all the comics I've seen or read she's looked more or less the same, no matter if it's drawn by a man or a female as a long time comic book reader I appreciate good art and how characters look on the page are what makes these characters stand out... PERIOD. it's not sexist, it's fact... An you talk about how ridiculous wonder woman's armor is?!?! :heh: what??? and what exactly does captain marvel wear going into battle a skin tight unitard with a sash belt... Dude Wonder Woman's armor at least makes sense given she hails from roman/greek mythology toga's lightweight armors and all that shyt...

Lastly:

Stop with this lame ass corny ass SJW post. This is every Carol :cape: go to. "Buh... Buh.... men dont understand." Meanwhile WW, Supergirl, Powergirl and Harley OUTSELL Carol and have more of a organic female base than her. And they are sexy.

Say what you want about WW but she EARNED her spot and she sells MORE than Carol. And women like being sexy which is why they love Beyonce. Carol defenders have insecurities when it comes to WW.

Thats these SJW excuse when it comes to WW. Only male feminist and :flabbynsick: females say that. WW has always been made to be sexy and beautiful. Its her character. Its what females like otherwise she wouldn't have a big female base.

Women like Wonder Woman because she's powerful and kind. Her being beautiful has little to do with it. She certainly doesn't need her titties popping out of her uniform.

Anyway, I'll always root for her, even if I didn't really like her movie. However, it IS really dumb to diss Danvers for her looks when that's not a requirement for fighting. You guys want Instagram models fighting battles, it's weird, especially considering the hate IG models get on here. You can't objectify women superheroes and then go in when they're constructed primarily to fight and not be eye candy. It's like you're talking out both sides of your mouth.

What about if every male superhero was replaced with some frail inept dude that chicks ain't feeling visually? I mean sexual attractiveness is kinda part of the comic book hero package...:patrice:

The men's outfits aren't that utilitarian either. Cats wearing strongman/wrestler underwear and capes that can be pulled... but that never happens cause it's comic canon. U kinda buggin on this one...

There's nothing hot about Antman, the Hulk, or Deadpool, I'm sorry. Those guys are not hot. I'd still pay to see their movies.

The target audience for comic books and comic book movies :dayum:

I see what you're going for but it's really not that deep. Nerds want their cheesecake with seconds

I get it, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy. It's really not that deep but it's fun to stir up shyt sometimes.