Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I was feeling her Ms Marvel personality. She was fun, but still no-nonsense. I think they're running out of characters to give that mega-push. At least they dropped Quake and Maria Hill when they saw fetch wasn't gonna happen. Monica maybe next in line, since they refused to get behind Shulkie. Monica's like the only one left, non-X gal with the power set and connects to make happen.

Just thinking about it, why don't they give Firestar that push? X-Man/Avenger, close enough to Spidey, good powerset, costume, visually stunning to where they can plug into any splash.

Firestar is pointless if they plan on adding F4 to the mcu.

Monica is probably their best bet.

America Chavez before she was all lgbt hipsterized...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Firestar is pointless if they plan on adding F4 to the mcu.

Monica is probably their best bet.

America Chavez before she was all lgbt hipsterized...

Firestar has the most untapped potential as THE MU female hero though. Sue will always be a member of the FF and Reed's wife first. They've pulled back on Chavez' push, but I'll keep her there. And of course Monica. So those 3 maybe would be the best. I think Ms Marvel is still too young, and Riri, aside from being too young, needs her own colorway, and armor that does it's own ish to really take off. War Machine is a tank, Rescue is all defensive, Riri needs fancy ish.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Firestar has the most untapped potential as THE MU female hero though. Sue will always be a member of the FF and Reed's wife first. They've pulled back on Chavez' push, but I'll keep her there. And of course Monica. So those 3 maybe would be the best. I think Ms Marvel is still too young, and Riri, aside from being too young, needs her own colorway, and armor that does it's own ish to really take off. War Machine is a tank, Rescue is all defensive, Riri needs fancy ish.
thats what makes Kamala a dope ass character tho.
shes a kid in the superhero biz.
shes a straight up fangirl who happens to be a kickass inhuman.
easily my favorite character right now!

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
she needs better writers. shes the most upward failing person in marvel next to miles and his mega man ass power set. when they made her the leader of alpha flight with those ass kissers on deck and that bootleg xandar logo i just stopped caring.
Yo why the kid catching strays?:picard:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk what y'all talking about.
Carol will always be bae purely for the fact that she beat Tony into coma.:ohlawd:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
fukk what y'all talking about.
Carol will always be bae purely for the fact that she beat Tony into coma.:ohlawd:
Negged
n5diId8_zpsga02zix0.png

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
they had Carol on some ultimate boss shyt on Secret Wars cartoon.
:beli:

i dont be sweating the Carol push like that tho. Cause at least Alpha Flight has a pretty nice group of characters around her.
and Miss America done went and broke a chair over that bytch back in one of them Ultimates issues.
:mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Monica would be MUCH BETTER for Marvel. Like me and @Primetime said Marvel has GOOD black female characters and they can use Monica or Storm to counter WW. I don't know about Songbird(dont pay attention to her). I agree with Storm fans that Storm was the real Marvel leading lady, but she just wasn't pushed right.

Guess who the leader is :mjpls:

marvel-rising.jpg

@BXKingPin82 Sam's new buddy is in this. They want us to forget about Eli, that Red White and Black origin is too spooky for mainstream America :dame: