Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
marvel aint taking an L anytime soon. disney dollars and femenist gonna make this movie number 1 i GUARANTEE ms marvel will be a lesbian

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Marvel got Guardians of the Galaxy poppin. Captain Marvel def has a shot of making looooots of money.

The MCU boosted Iron Man's status despite his portrayal in Civil War I. The same can happen to Carol. Even if she doesn't become A-List after the film, she def can become a strong B-List character across various mediums, something few characters have managed to achieve.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think this post illustrates why men shouldn't direct or write women for mass audiences. Who the fukk cares what she looks like? Matter of fact, that pic of Danvers with short hair, and a full uniform is way more realistic of a superhero warrior than some woman with her t*ts out and earrings on. Why the fukk would Wonder Woman be wearing anything that could be used against her in a fight? Why isn't her super long hair in a braid or tied up so it can't be pulled? Why would her titties be ready to pop when she's jumping and running and getting body slammed. Yeah, I'm gonna help these super roided guys who hate me get a piece of me before they try to kill me. shyt is stupid. It's always been stupid. shyt don't make no sense, and I hope Marvel uses Danvers to make fun of the dumb way Wonder Woman's entire look serves in a real battle.

WHAT THE fukk?!!?!? :wtf: First I'm all for female empowerment... 2nd they NEVER draw wonder woman ugly in all the comics I've seen or read she's looked more or less the same, no matter if it's drawn by a man or a female as a long time comic book reader I appreciate good art and how characters look on the page are what makes these characters stand out... PERIOD. it's not sexist, it's fact... An you talk about how ridiculous wonder woman's armor is?!?! :heh: what??? and what exactly does captain marvel wear going into battle a skin tight unitard with a sash belt... Dude Wonder Woman's armor at least makes sense given she hails from roman/greek mythology toga's lightweight armors and all that shyt...

Lastly:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think this post illustrates why men shouldn't direct or write women for mass audiences. Who the fukk cares what she looks like? Matter of fact, that pic of Danvers with short hair, and a full uniform is way more realistic of a superhero warrior than some woman with her t*ts out and earrings on. Why the fukk would Wonder Woman be wearing anything that could be used against her in a fight? Why isn't her super long hair in a braid or tied up so it can't be pulled? Why would her titties be ready to pop when she's jumping and running and getting body slammed. Yeah, I'm gonna help these super roided guys who hate me get a piece of me before they try to kill me. shyt is stupid. It's always been stupid. shyt don't make no sense, and I hope Marvel uses Danvers to make fun of the dumb way Wonder Woman's entire look serves in a real battle.

WHAT THE fukk?!!?!? :wtf: First I'm all for female empowerment... 2nd they NEVER draw wonder woman ugly in all the comics I've seen or read she's looked more or less the same, no matter if it's drawn by a man or a female as a long time comic book reader I appreciate good art and how characters look on the page are what makes these characters stand out... PERIOD. it's not sexist, it's fact... An you talk about how ridiculous wonder woman's armor is?!?! :heh: what??? and what exactly does captain marvel wear going into battle a skin tight unitard with a sash belt... Dude Wonder Woman's armor at least makes sense given she hails from roman/greek mythology toga's lightweight armors and all that shyt...

Lastly:

tenor.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That is a great point

If I’m a villain on par to somewhat fight against Terrific Thot....... I’m gonna humiliate her on the battlefield and pop them titties out. Gonna rip her top off:shaq:

I’m gonna violate her worse than Flash did on JL movie with the quick strokes and pullout game:troll:

Martha

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
She's Wonder Woman. She can look sexy and fukk You up at the same time. :ufdup:

Plus she's on Superman's level anyway. Nobody really fukkin with her.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You need to chill. Especially if you are talking movies. WB just released a shytty Justice League movie that made less than fukking Dr. Strange... So its not out of the realm of possibility they could release a Cpt. Marvel movie that grosses more than Wonder Woman dude. You gonna be feeling some type of way if that happens and you were popping all this shyt years prior. nikkas will dig up this post quickly.

If all things were equal I would bet on Wonder Woman too; but this is Marvel and WB film divisions we are talking about here... fukking Captain America makes more money in movies than Superman does now. That shyt is backwards, and there's no guarantee that Marvel doesn't just succeed the same way they have so far.
How about you READ. I'm talking about the comics not films. Either way WW was a hit among females. Capt. Marvel is not topping WW who is a female icon. I don't care what they dig up and I'm not gonna be "feeling some type of way" over comic book characters. lol. Point is we're tired of Carol being forced on us readers.

And don't even try and say anything because last year I was one of the main posters defending her in this thread.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Stop with this lame ass corny ass SJW post. This is every Carol :cape: go to. "Buh... Buh.... men dont understand." Meanwhile WW, Supergirl, Powergirl and Harley OUTSELL Carol and have more of a organic female base than her. And they are sexy.

Say what you want about WW but she EARNED her spot and she sells MORE than Carol. And women like being sexy which is why they love Beyonce. Carol defenders have insecurities when it comes to WW.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
She's Wonder Woman. She can look sexy and fukk You up at the same time. :ufdup:

Plus she's on Superman's level anyway. Nobody really fukkin with her.

Thats these SJW excuse when it comes to WW. Only male feminist and :flabbynsick: females say that. WW has always been made to be sexy and beautiful. Its her character. Its what females like otherwise she wouldn't have a big female base.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
@parallax @Red Shield @VillanoVIII

I take back EVERYTHING I said in this thread back in 2016. This bytch needs to go away.

she needs better writers. shes the most upward failing person in marvel next to miles and his mega man ass power set. when they made her the leader of alpha flight with those ass kissers on deck and that bootleg xandar logo i just stopped caring.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How about you READ. I'm talking about the comics not films. Either way WW was a hit among females. Capt. Marvel is not topping WW who is a female icon. I don't care what they dig up and I'm not gonna be "feeling some type of way" over comic book characters. lol. Point is we're tired of Carol being forced on us readers.

And don't even try and say anything because last year I was one of the main posters defending her in this thread.

giphy.gif

Might need to go back and review the tapes on this one:troll:

Martha