Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And that's our entire point....She is cancellation level and getting a feature film and probably be on the poster for he next MvC game

She is like Dion Waiters being voted an all star by the coach

She is WWF Champion Barry Harowitz

She is Heisman trophy winner Josh Dobbs

It makes no sense.
Marvel wants to have their version of Wonder Woman for the MCU and instead of just using Black Widow since she has already been in the movies and is played by a well liked actress they are trying to forcibly make Carol Danvers that character.
Thats why they changed her name from Ms Marvel to Captain Marvel and why they have been doing such a piss poor job shoving her to the forefront of the comics as the #1 female character.
What is crazy is that the push to make her their version of Wonder Woman might have been more successful if they actually tried to make her like Wonder Woman in the DCU (still feminine, a total badass but also likable as a character) but instead they have turned Carol into an unlikable masculine douchebag.
Its like they can't fathom having a woman character that is on the same tier as Iron Man, Cap etc. without butching her up.
Its just been one disastrous creative decision after another with Carol from the start of this big push.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bu bu bu but "we hate her" but we still talking about her:ohhh:

We dont care about her but we giving her all this attention:mjlol:

You know who we dont care about? Copycat. We dont care about her, we dong talk about her, we dont sweat her.

But yall niccas low key love the goddess Captain Marvel:mjlol:

And all yall gonna see that movie in 2 years:lolbron:
Because this forum is not full to the brim with big ass posts about things people hate.:usure:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
If that movie flops (and it just might), she will

They're only keeping her comics on life support until that movie drops...if that flops then :dayum:

Doubt it will flop.

But even if it does.. it would be bad optics to cancel her. Marvel would probably get stuck in team flicks, and not have another single movie :skip:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Marvel thinks THIS...
6206854-7734973859-capta.jpg

Can compete with THIS...
6206853-7988311115-36936.jpg

:heh::heh::heh:

Cant believe they sidelines Monica and Storm for this butch looking cow. Cant believe i use to say "she earned her spot.":scusthov:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel thinks THIS...

Can compete with THIS...

Cant believe they sidelines Monica and Storm for this butch looking cow. Cant believe i use to say "she earned her spot.":scusthov:

From reading Injustice....... I’m actually feeling the same way y’all feel about Carol to Diana.

She getting on my nerves and I’m tired of her shyt. Hoping she gets murked

Martha

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Marvel thinks THIS...

Can compete with THIS...

You need to chill. Especially if you are talking movies. WB just released a shytty Justice League movie that made less than fukking Dr. Strange... So its not out of the realm of possibility they could release a Cpt. Marvel movie that grosses more than Wonder Woman dude. You gonna be feeling some type of way if that happens and you were popping all this shyt years prior. nikkas will dig up this post quickly.

If all things were equal I would bet on Wonder Woman too; but this is Marvel and WB film divisions we are talking about here... fukking Captain America makes more money in movies than Superman does now. That shyt is backwards, and there's no guarantee that Marvel doesn't just succeed the same way they have so far.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Marvel thinks THIS...

Can compete with THIS...

Why they drawing Danvers all ugly now?!?:scust:

She used to be a literal dime piece....:dahell: Even with the short hair.

I think this post illustrates why men shouldn't direct or write women for mass audiences. Who the fukk cares what she looks like? Matter of fact, that pic of Danvers with short hair, and a full uniform is way more realistic of a superhero warrior than some woman with her t*ts out and earrings on. Why the fukk would Wonder Woman be wearing anything that could be used against her in a fight? Why isn't her super long hair in a braid or tied up so it can't be pulled? Why would her titties be ready to pop when she's jumping and running and getting body slammed. Yeah, I'm gonna help these super roided guys who hate me get a piece of me before they try to kill me. shyt is stupid. It's always been stupid. shyt don't make no sense, and I hope Marvel uses Danvers to make fun of the dumb way Wonder Woman's entire look serves in a real battle.