Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
.....Sort of.

4781929-uncannyavengers15d.jpg

:francis: Marvel really needs to do something with this.
Is that the gotdamn void exploding like that???:dwillhuh:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
.....Sort of.

4781929-uncannyavengers15d.jpg

:francis: Marvel really needs to do something with this.

Yep, but it seems like Marvel has absolutely no substantive story to tell apart from Ewing. Beyond the much needed diversity push, wtf is going on? Dat damn Bendis making another useless ass story in CW2, they can't handle an easy ass property with Inhumans, continually fukking up with Danvers after a decade, she got war machine killed for no good reason, and they butchered the Avengers.

What the hell happened after Secret Wars and the homerun Hickman left them with ?

Marvel ain't the same man.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well not elsewhere cause then the thread would be elsewhere as well. But I can dig it.
Do comic fans generally hate Brian Michael Bendis or nah?
He's ok in small doses. You get him on team books or headlining events then its all over :whoa:

He's ok in small bits, but his long runs...ehhh.
The problem is the comics have kind of ruined all their main characters except Peter Parker now. Carol is basically the face of the whole imprint at this moment and its not working.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I always hear how EVERYBODY, nikka I mean EVERY fukkING ONE hates this fukking character.

I dont know how the MCU gonna make a movie with this chick and have it do well..... Im gonna go see it, but thats because I dont read the comics. But its gonna be a tough sell for everyone else man.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's ok in small bits, but his long runs...ehhh.
The problem is the comics have kind of ruined all their main characters except Peter Parker now. Carol is basically the face of the whole imprint at this moment and its not working.
Oh yeah, how have they ruined all the other characters? Like:
Cap
Ironman
Black Widow
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Hawkeye
Nova
Hulk etc.

Don't have to comment on them all just generally speaking if you can. Thanks.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I always hear how EVERYBODY, nikka I mean EVERY fukkING ONE hates this fukking character.

I dont know how the MCU gonna make a movie with this chick and have it do well..... Im gonna go see it, but thats because I dont read the comics. But its gonna be a tough sell for everyone else man.

Yeah, even before I saw this thread I thought this would be the heaviest lift in the MCU. She's like been around the last 20 - 30 years not 60 like a lot of characters and she has no classic stories or cool villains to her name either. It's like they are making an original movie with the lack of good source material.