FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sounds like someone running a certain company :lupe:
Exactly. People seem to forget that Phil Spencer claimed they couldn't grow Xbox without being able to buy publishers. Or how he claimed they couldn't compete with Sony's software output when they have far more studios and money and legacy IPs they could leverage. Ol' uncle Phil has been lying to create a reality where they're the underdog for a long time now. I'm glad other people are finally starting to see this and call it out. :salute:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony stan’s can’t wait to talk about sales in timbuktu, and playstation revenue, but naw they ain’t stanning sony’s pockets.

Absolutely zero self awareness with you goofballs:mjlol:
Yea, we talking about the product. Good games = good sales.

"Yea, the Cowboys ain't won a title in awhile, but we sign the best free agents!" ass folks

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sony has more than enough to buy Take-Two but companies aren't going to risk big pub acquisitions in the current economic climate.
More than enough? Bro, what? Sony has 13 billion in cash reserves. Take2 would sell for at least 25-40 billion. Sony would need to take on more than double its cash reserve in debt to purchase Take2 which would tank the stock by incredible amounts.

Theyd have to take on debt because with that low amount of cash reserve , they cant leverage stock options as part of the deal like other big deals.

Im legit curious why sony stans think sony is in some Strong financial situation ? As far as large corporations go, they are very low on the totem pole…

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea, we talking about the product. Good games = good sales.

"Yea, the Cowboys ain't won a title in awhile, but we sign the best free agents!" ass folks
sales aint got shyt to do with how good a thing is.

Y’all stan sales cause it makes you feel better about yourself when sony makes money :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Exactly. People seem to forget that Phil Spencer claimed they couldn't grow Xbox without being able to buy publishers. Or how he claimed they couldn't compete with Sony's software output when they have far more studios and money and legacy IPs they could leverage. Ol' uncle Phil has been lying to create a reality where they're the underdog for a long time now. I'm glad other people are finally starting to see this and call it out. :salute:
Post those quotes

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Folks really in here talking about "my team got more money" now. They really bigging up a corporation for having more money than the other. Forget the product.

Nah ya'll wild

:mjlol:
They stanning because they got more money but how pathetic to you have to be to have the most money by far and be 3rd place gen after gen after gen.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
History supports the concern.

And it is unfortunate that people either ignore, forget or don't know about Embrace, Extend, Extinguish.

Whereas MS is a more humbled company (IE/Edge, Windows Phone, Xbox), I expect them to continue that type of hostility in some form, despite their newfangled "services" approach under Nandella.

Consolidation sucks for consumers, let alone consolidation under a company like MS. Consolidation under Sony would be awful, too.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Lying is the company's modus operandi and there's a reason why I don't trust them. I'm not forgetting the past.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don’t understand the difference between paying for an exclusive game and buying 10+ developers at once brehs
If you have the money and resources to buy the farm why pay for the rights to the milk it produces? If you buying the farm is legal it only makes sense.