FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You and @Rekkapryde have more posts and threads about phil spencer than anyone here.

As usual it’s you weirdos arguing out of both sides of your ass. You talk about phil spencer so much you’ve convinced yourselves that it’s everyone else. :mjlol:

Phil is a clown and been a clown. Nothing has changed.

Don't care about Ryan or anyone who's been in his spot since they give us games. :unimpressed:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Idiots citing basless, unsourced "zdnet" articles allll the way back from Obama's first term in 2009 to try and win a console stan argument in 2023.:mjlol: :mjlol: Lil fella actually thought he was onto something with this post too I bet. :dead: Imagine being this much of a braindead incel Sony stan to unironically think Microsoft developers are going to waste their time and money developing glitches specifically to put on Playstation versions of their cross platform games. Here's a newsflash for you knuckledragging retards: IF M$ WANTED TO fukk OVER SONY THAT BADLY THEY WOULDN'T WASTE THEIR TIME OFFERING THEM ANY DEAL FOR COD/ACTI/BLIZZARD TITLES IN THE FIRST PLACE. :russ:

Speaking of which, thanks to y'alls "Gamers first" GAWD Jim Renal Ryan, maybe that wish of yours will end up coming true:

:mjgrin:
History supports the concern. Don't get mad at me. Those insults don't mean anything. And if you're resorting to that kind of crap, you already lost any ground to stand on to wag your finger. That only shows how weak your argument is. :manny:

Edit: I see you @Pressure @The Mad Titan You MS fanboys really get mad over this stuff :pachaha:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I guess thew new "talking point" is that we didn't know that Sony wanted to block the merger cause it would affect their bottom line...

These are the same folks that think the only reason folks don't like this merger is CoD.

Newsflash. It's more than that...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y’all been running around crying about how this shyt ain’t fair for months.
Why is it fair for Microsoft to buy one of the biggest gaming companies in the world?
@Alan Johnson dapped this post and the rest of you defended it.

Talmbout how microsoft shouldn’t be able to just buy up everything.

Now your story’s changed and you never said it was unfair you just didn’t want it to go through for sonys pocketbook

Sony stans and their mental gymnastics :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well duh

You thought this was a gotcha thread :pachaha:
Ok so no more “monopoly” talk.

Or which games “should/shouldn’t” be exclusive or taken from other platforms.

Just be honest and say you want sony to win. Jim ryan was finally honest about it.

Like i said
Waiting for the rest of you stans to come out the closet :shaq:
Do it :shaq:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don’t understand the difference between paying for an exclusive game and buying 10+ developers at once brehs

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I feel like the Xbots on this site are indescribably stupid at times. Like, a man is that depraved to go to antarctic lengths to shill for a company?

Like, I seriously have to hope that you guys are just playing some role of some deranged stan. Like, "More players for everyone" and "Sony bought studios too!" as arguments are extremely disingenuous that I lose all faith in good faith discussions here. There's funny stannery and there's, "This nikka is fuucking retarded" stannery.

I've literally yet to see a coherent argument that wasn't disingenuous presented.

Last edited: