FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Exactly. People seem to forget that Phil Spencer claimed they couldn't grow Xbox without being able to buy publishers. Or how he claimed they couldn't compete with Sony's software output when they have far more studios and money and legacy IPs they could leverage. Ol' uncle Phil has been lying to create a reality where they're the underdog for a long time now. I'm glad other people are finally starting to see this and call it out. :salute:
Phil is trying to provide content for a subscription service. It’s not about being an underdog but at the same time let’s not act like PlayStation and Xbox are on the same level. Let’s also not act like people having funny feelings about Xbox acquiring Activision is legal grounds for it not being permissible or that Xbox buying Activision suddenly means PlayStation is in any type of trouble.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
How hilarious would it be if the deal gets blocked and Activision responds by releasing the game for every other platform than Sony.
Like when Epic Games went up against Apple and sacrificed that platform entirely to make their point.
They p*ssy they won’t cuz they won’t dare to lose that Sony install base money.
I would love for them to try and die though :demonic: fukk activision

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No one here worships jim ryan like yall worship phil spencer, so this feels like projection :sas2:

Cap….. I have to step in for this…

Cuz some lower level street Sony Stan’s who been trynna make a name for themselves and move up on y’all roster have been worshiping Jim Ryan.

And I get it, you like a high level Sony General along with @Rekkapryde and my nephew @Fatboi1

Y’all deal with the high level affairs and not the street level shyt.

But there is some chaos among y’all lower ranks that y’all not paying attention too. Y’all have some Marjorie Taylor Greene like Sony posters trying to gain favor with yall :pachaha: :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Cuz some lower level street Sony Stan’s who been trynna make a name for themselves and move up on y’all roster have been worshiping Jim Ryan.

And I get it, you like a high level Sony General along with @Rekkapryde and my nephew @Fatboi1

But there is some chaos among y’all lower ranks that y’all not paying attention too. Y’all have some Marjorie Taylor Greene like Sony posters trying to gain favor with yall :pachaha: :pachaha:

Gizmo is definitely a 4 star General too. :pachaha:

My XToaster should be here in a month. :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Once again, you sound like you don't know what you talking about. You more of a MCU movie hoe. You don't even be in the gaming mix like that on any level and sound like you making shyt up as you go. fukk outta here before I get MJF to whoop your ass again.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Once again, you sound like you don't know what you talking about. You more of a MCU movie hoe. You don't even be in the gaming mix like that on any level and sound like you making shyt up as you go. fukk outta here before I get MJF to whoop your ass again.

Ok Marjorie Taylor Greene :leon:

@Rekkapryde give this man a star:mjgrin:

Sidenote…. Go see Champions starring Woody Harrelson in theaters tomorrow brehs :pachaha:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Winb is one confusing ass nikka. One second he's defending Microsoft and then another minute Xbots call him a Sony stan :mjlol:
I told you I’m on the side of what I think will get consumers the most benefit. I think a strengthening of Xbox and Microsoft making this financial commitment does that. I’m not on any company’s side in this.

Legal scrutiny and more competition means customers get more. Microsoft is already making promises Activision has no interest in making.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I told you I’m on the side of what I think will get consumers the most benefit. I think a strengthening of Xbox and Microsoft making this financial commitment does that. I’m not on any company’s side in this.

Legal scrutiny and more competition means customers get more. Microsoft is already making promises Activision has no interest in making.
Nah you a @MeachTheMonster Minion. Don’t lie

:troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft had 20 years to get their shyt together and failed.

Now they resorting to trying to buy their way into shyt.

:scust:

Minus well buy EA, Ubisoft, and Take 2 right?