FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Daps
People are laughing but this is in MS' wheelhouse.

Idiots citing basless, unsourced "zdnet" articles allll the way back from Obama's first term in 2009 to try and win a console stan argument in 2023.:mjlol: :mjlol: Lil fella actually thought he was onto something with this post too I bet. :dead: Imagine being this much of a braindead incel Sony stan to unironically think Microsoft developers are going to waste their time and money developing glitches specifically to put on Playstation versions of their cross platform games. Here's a newsflash for you knuckledragging retards: IF M$ WANTED TO fukk OVER SONY THAT BADLY THEY WOULDN'T WASTE THEIR TIME OFFERING THEM ANY DEAL FOR COD/ACTI/BLIZZARD TITLES IN THE FIRST PLACE. :russ:

Speaking of which, thanks to y'alls "Gamers first" GAWD Jim Renal Ryan, maybe that wish of yours will end up coming true:

:mjgrin:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I think I’ve said this day one. Anybody who thought different is blinded by stannary

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does it work on playstation?
So what your telling me is that Sony added a "bug or glitches" to make sure a standard feature of the Xbox doesn't work because the PlayStation doesn't support such a feature? :jbhmm:

What a novel concept from Sony:mjpls:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So what your telling me is that Sony added a "bug or glitches" to make sure a standard feature of the Xbox doesn't work because the PlayStation doesn't support such a feature? :jbhmm:

What a novel concept from Sony:mjpls:

Or sony didn’t add extra features for xbox that aren’t on playstation, it has parity which is what is being argued about

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Of course he wants to stop the merger, are you retarded son?

OP really came in here with this 'shocking' news. :russ:

I’m not really sure xbox stans understood what was going on this past year lol
Naw y’all don’t get to hit this pivot now.

All this time it’s supposedly been about “protecting gamers” and competition. Preventing a “monopoly” and saving sony from the ruin this merger would cause them.

Now it’s just sony wanna stop it to protect their bottom line:wow:

He used you clowns to run out and fight for his own pockets.

Dumb ass sony stans:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Naw y’all don’t get to hit this pivot now.

All this time it’s supposedly been about “protecting gamers” and competition. Preventing a “monopoly” and saving sony from the ruin this merger would cause them.

Now it’s just sony wanna stop it to protect their bottom line:wow:

He used you clowns to run out and fight for his own pockets.

Dumb ass sony stans:mjlol:

No one here ever doubt that sonys main motiviation was to block the merger, not look for a deal which is what we’re commenting on :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No one here worships jim ryan like yall worship phil spencer, so this feels like projection :sas2:
You and @Rekkapryde have more posts and threads about phil spencer than anyone here.

As usual it’s you weirdos arguing out of both sides of your ass. You talk about phil spencer so much you’ve convinced yourselves that it’s everyone else. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You and @Rekkapryde have more posts and threads about phil spencer than anyone here.

As usual it’s you weirdos arguing out of both sides of your ass. You talk about phil spencer so much you’ve convinced yourselves that it’s everyone else. :mjlol:

You call him “uncle” and have him signing controllers :gucci:

Xbox stans are cult status at this point, church of phil

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or sony didn’t add extra features for xbox that aren’t on playstation, it has parity which is what is being argued about
:ehh:That crazy because it supports haptic feedback which isn't a feature on the Xbox.

But yeah parity...