Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I found out that one of the dudes in the thread that scream "You the problem, not American women" has problems with finances and his wife being materialistic as fukk :pachaha:

Name names or shut up you gossipin' p*ssy. :manny:

You nikkas havin' sideline chat sessions about screennames on here. :pachaha: Y'all hurt. :dead:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I found out that one of the dudes in the thread that scream "You the problem, not American women" has problems with finances and his wife being materialistic as fukk :pachaha:
Guuurl_a72cd9_2202093.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

You nikkas havin' sideline chat sessions about screennames on here. :pachaha: Y'all hurt. :dead:

Nah, you killing the suspense. It will come out in due time.

LOL @ me gossiping like a girl. I provide solutions. What do you do?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Damn you have mad hate in your heart. Smoke a blunt and don't let these Coli dudes that live a lifestyle that you hate get you mad:troll::D

I'm not mad about anything, but I'm just wondering what kinda dudes comes in a thread of other men on some

"OOOOOOOOhhhhh, you won't believe what Shaquqna told me about Ray Ray"

and expects to be treated like he doesn't have a vagina. :heh: You makin' yourself, and your "advice on women" crew look even lamer and gayer than what everyone else already thinks.

Either say the shyt or don't say the shyt. Either way K.I.M. nikka.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I'm not mad about anything, but I'm just wondering what kinda dudes comes in a thread of other men on some

"OOOOOOOOhhhhh, you won't believe what Shaquqna told me about Ray Ray"

and expects to be treated like he doesn't have a vagina. :heh: You makin' yourself, and your "advice on women" crew look even lamer and gayer than what everyone else already thinks.

Either say the shyt or don't say the shyt. Either way K.I.M. nikka.

LOL I want a general consensus to that. Cats love my advice and some even oppose it, even if I'm right.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Brazil isn't even on my radar anymore. I want to go back to school to study business adminsitration and finance. Hopefully I'll own my own bank some day (fukk Chase and Citigroup). Brazil is a rapidly growing economy so maybe it's a good time to invest in some things down there.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Wild self seriously just pulled a Topaz... homie prob made the shyt up :snoop:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone pulled a :troll: on him, he got excited at the prospect of a person who made him feel bad having a "problem", and then brought it in here, thinkin' he was on some "Comeback Season" steeze.

Dude who probably told him this classified info is probably laughin' his ass off because he's (Wild Self) out here lookin' like a dumb ass while homeboy is just chillin' in the back like :mjpls:

What a fakkit :deadmanny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Wild Self is talking about me saying that I can't use my income when my daughter applies to college and how my wife overspent on some handbags.

http://www.the-coli.com/2747871-post126.html
http://www.the-coli.com/2747716-post121.html

WOE IS ME!!! I"M BITTER!! I'M CRYING!!! Let me join the hurtfest in Brazil and RUN!!!

Bwahahahahaha.

My wife is an engineer and is fine as fukk. Her credit card issue means we may have to spend $400k on a home rather than $500k. :sad:

Woe is me....help me with my "problem."

:russ:

Damn....yall niqqas make regular issues that come with marriage and everyday life to be issues to run away from.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I really don't know what's going on but can you guys stop arguing and posting personal attacks? Let's make this thread productive and informative and ignore the trolls.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're talking about NYC Rebel, right?

He mentioned in another thread that his wife likes designer bags and made a comment about needing/wanting to get better control of his finances (or something to that affect). I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Anywho, that doesn't make her a bad wife or make him contradictory as MOST people in the USA could probably stand to gain better control of their finances.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You're talking about NYC Rebel, right?

He mentioned in another thread that his wife likes designer bags and made a comment about needing/wanting to get better control of his finances (or something to that affect). I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Anywho, that doesn't make her a bad wife or make him contradictory as MOST people in the USA could probably stand to gain better control of their finances.

Nah. not him. Another person.