Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Wild Self is talking about me saying that I can't use my income when my daughter applies to college and how my wife overspent on some handbags.

WOE IS ME!!! I"M BITTER!! I'M CRYING!!! Let me join the hurtfest in Brazil and RUN!!!

Bwahahahahaha.

My wife is an engineer and is fine as fukk. Her credit card issue means we may have to spend $400k on a home rather than $500k.

Woe is me....help me!!

:russ:

Damn....yall niqqas make regular issues that come with marriage and everyday life to be issues to run away from.

:dead: I figured he was trying to get at you cause you're the only poster I know of in here that has that full fledged family life poppin' off. But I've never seen you post anything that put me on the edge though.

That lil nikka was ready to :troll: his ass off. Dude's just mad, looking for anything.

:snoop:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You're talking about NYC Rebel, right?

He mentioned in another thread that his wife likes designer bags and made a comment about needing/wanting to get better control of his finances (or something to that affect). I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Anywho, that doesn't make her a bad wife or make him contradictory as MOST people in the USA could probably stand to gain better control of their finances.

EXACTLY.

dude is an idiot who think I have problems in my marriage because my wife bought designers bags.

As if we aren't paying for our son to attend a Montessori school.
As if we aren't living comfortably and can afford luxuries. My wife is an engineer and works as a CISO for one of the largest companies in the world. Who knew our marriage was in trouble because of some handbags!!!

LOL

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EXACTLY.

dude is an idiot who think I have problems in my marriage because my wife bought designers bags.

As if we aren't living comfortably and can afford luxuries. My wife is an engineer and works as a CISO for one of the largest companies in the world. Who knew our marriage was in trouble because of some handbags!!!

LOL

Well, he said he wasn't talking about you and I have no reason not to believe him. Although I really kind of don't believe him.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Well, he said he wasn't talking about you and I have no reason not to believe him. Although I really kind of don't believe him.

Dude was no doubt talking about me.

Nothing wrong with buying material things when one can afford them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
EXACTLY.

LOL

:whoa: you better be carefull bruh. You know all women are selfish hores just looking to take advantage of you. You let her buy a handbag now and later she's gonna get fat and divorce you taking all your money. You better cut your losses and move to brazil now.

:troll:

NYC Rebel

Daps
:whoa: you better be carefull bruh. You know all women are selfish hores just looking to take advantage of you. You let her buy a handbag now and later she's gonna get fat and divorce you taking all your money. You better cut your losses and move to brazil now.

:troll:

Bwahahahahaha.

It's a good thing she makes twice my salary. Don't know why she decided to get with a one time divorcee with three kids in myself. She's not supposed to exist!!!

I don't eat, shyt and piss like any other man in here. I'm special!

!:heh:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
First off a lot of the bruhs on that "yall need to step your shyt up" HAVE stepped their shyt up and ARE doing somethign about it. What do you do? Yall cry about women being materialistic and shallow, but what do YOU bring to the table? Dudes who dont have to scrape the bottom don't complain about whats at the bottom, thats what it comes down to

There are like 8 women for every eligible black man... if women are giving you ANY kind of grief its because you arent up to par, period

I don't know those guys personal situations or anything, but just because a woman isn't a hoodrat, doesn't make her not fukked up.

I mean, look at Halle Berry, Oprah, Madonna, and a ton of "strong", "intelligent" women in our culture.

A lot of time the "intelligent" "strong" and rich ones are the most crazy.

What I was getting from this discussion wasnt that guys were saying that all American women are hood rats, just that Amerikkkan culture has poisoned the relationships between men and women.

Yes, there's tons of eligible men and women in the country, but how many of them aren't complete narcissists, materialistic, arrogant, or just out and out batshyt crazy?

My stance has never been that everybody's bad or that I've had bad relationships with women, just that we're in a dysfunctional society, that even with all of it's money and opportunities creates fukked up, childish, immature, and materialistic people of ALL economic backgrounds.

A lot of people like to blame it on the poor (Bill Cosby), but like I said, rich White folks are some of the most miserable people on earth.

So, like I said, if you can find a way out of the midset that creates so much of the bullshyt you see around us, I'm not gonna hate on you, I'm going to congratulate you.

You're talking about NYC Rebel, right?

He mentioned in another thread that his wife likes designer bags and made a comment about needing/wanting to get better control of his finances (or something to that affect). I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Anywho, that doesn't make her a bad wife or make him contradictory as MOST people in the USA could probably stand to gain better control of their finances.

Which is exactly what I'm saying.

We're a dysfunctional, materialistic culture, with our priorities in the absolute wrong place.

Just because we're the richest country (on paper, not individual incomes anymore), doesn't mean that we have our heads screwed on right. We don't.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I really don't know what's going on but can you guys stop arguing and posting personal attacks? Let's make this thread productive and informative and ignore the trolls.

There's a lot of demonic posters in this thread. Try not to let them influence you in the ways of Satan.

I don't know when I'll go, but I wanna hit up Angel Falls so damn bad

SaltoAngel4.jpg
Salto_angel.jpg

Angel_falls_panoramic_20080314.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out if I wanna do a helicopter tour, or a 3 day excursion :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Which is exactly what I'm saying.

We're a dysfunctional, materialistic culture, with our priorities in the absolute wrong place.

Just because we're the richest country (on paper, not individual incomes anymore), doesn't mean that we have our heads screwed on right. We don't.

Negro....please.

My wife earns $170k a year and has the right to spend on things. But it's not enough of a dysfunction where it's a problem affecting our marriage.

We own a beautiful home. I'm respected and a leader in my home. My son goes to the best schools. Exactly how you pull out your lil knee jerk cliches as it relates to my house hold has more to do with your own experiences bruh.

Keep thinking freedom from any marital issues comes from being outside the US and only reside In Being materialistic.

:heh:

EVERY MARRIAGE has some sort of dysfunction that needs to be worked on.

Your thought process is so immature and is tied to a retarded and myopic set of beliefs.

This is my second marriage for a reason......I wasn't right my first go round.

It's at the point where I wonder if any of you tied to these critiques have experienced being in a functional relationship in your personal lives.