From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When that female monster was looking in the mirror, there was a sense of sadness in her eyes.
Almost like she's forced into this life.
Their story will be interesting next season.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah it's 2022 and they still out here make LOST clones from time to time.

I'm gonna check this one out as it has a LOST alumni in it for extra credibility.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I lost the plot on LOST, couldn't recall what was going on while is aired, too many damn breaks.:russ:

From is dope tho, can't for a second season.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I watched the whole thing during a slow week at work. It wasn't terrible, but definitely wasn't great.

It's got the same writers as lost, and all the shyt I didn't like about this show is the same kind of thing that made me bush Lost in the first season. I doubt I'll check out the second season unless it gets good reviews.

Clive42

All Star
Daps
This is why it’s best to live in the town. If you are diligent, you can keep an eye on your household. You can’t keep track of all those drunk and high people in the big house. And it’s not like there’s a large supply of fukkable women. Even if there were, he was an incel before he got trapped.

The place is “mad” that they figured out the electricity, yet they brought all those people there, and know exactly who they are. They new this last batch was smarter than those other people.

Now we have MORE questions:

What are the spiders?
What is that lighthouse?
The creatures sleep underground, but why were Vic and Tabitha able to get through?
Why does the boy in white only speak to some people?

This is looking like a human video game.

These 2 points got me thinking. Although very difficult and basically a suicide mission, has anyone in the town thought about tryna capture one of those monsters and trap it outside to see what happens to it during the daytime, or when its not hunting?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
These 2 points got me thinking. Although very difficult and basically a suicide mission, has anyone in the town thought about tryna capture one of those monsters and trap it outside to see what happens to it during the daytime, or when its not hunting?
Just trap them at the big house with double doors.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Y'all know if this getting renewed? 🤔

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all know if this getting renewed? 🤔
I heard it got renewed for a season 2. I'm glad we might get answers.

Edit:

Epix has renewed the contemporary sci-fi horror series From, headlined by Harold Perrineau, for a 10-episode second season. Created/executive produced by John Griffin and exec produced by Lost alums Jack Bender and Jeff Pinkner, the series unravels the mystery of a nightmarish town that traps all those who enter. Production will commence this summer in Halifax, Nova Scotia, with an expected air date in 2023