From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I've seen Fight Club so many times but it didn't register to me that the guy who plays the engineer was in that movie and that's why he looks so familiar.

He's the first recruit that makes it into the house, the "youre too fukking BLONDE!" guy

Oh shyt.
I recognized him from Band of Brothers :pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Mid ass finale, atleast they are lining up for a lit 2nd season. That prick dude I swear is trying smash the daughter coming in their house at all times of the day. The Moms is fine tho.

Why are they making my guy Kenny a simp. I like the bus coming on in, the writers can transfer in likable and out unlikable characters and keep remixing folks in.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The finale was ok (not bad but too many lovey dovey moments, and not much else). I been knew it would end on a cliffhanger (literally). If you watch a lot of tv shows like this one. Practically all of them does this. Especially on their first season (Lost, Netflix’ The Society, Survivors (2008), even TWD to an extent).

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Just saw tonight’s episode on the Epix app

More questions

:blessed:

This is venturing into Lost territory with the flashback, and “predictions.”

Yeah I heard this is created by the people who made LOST. I not watching this show for that reason and would advise anyone else not to watch either.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
May be the best series i've watched in ages.
shyt was dope!!!!!
cant wait for season 2!
UKVu0t8.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The finale was ok (not bad but too many lovey dovey moments, and not much else). I been knew it would end on a cliffhanger (literally). If you watch a lot of tv shows like this one. Practically all of them does this. Especially on their first season (Lost, Netflix’ The Society, Survivors (2008), even TWD to an extent).

That one hurt like hell since it was initially renewed. The Lord Of Flies theme had me locked in then COVID came around fukked it up. :martin:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man, i need some of whatever the writers of this show are smoking on lol :smoker:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good episode, not a good finale outside of the last scene. Def some issues with pacing when you think back on the season now. We don't really have more information about the town or monsters now than we did from the first ep, outside of the discovery of the talismans. Instead we have various things that were piled on or added to the mystery. The trees, the power supply, Sara's voices, etc. I def feel like pacing wise, given that Boyd and Sara started their journey 2-3 episodes ago...we should have learned something concrete or discovered something beyond a cliffhanger.

So now with S2 we can look forward to a new crop of characters coming in and having to be walked through everything (exposition time). I def called the radio broadcast thing, straight out of Lost. I just hope we discover something in S2 man, because I can see how this can be strung along. Maybe an entire season of trying to reach that tower, ending the minute Sara runs across another person.