From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Daps
On ep7.
Breh....

No way this man down that bad :picard:
Open the window for killer apparitions simp brehs
This is why it’s best to live in the town. If you are diligent, you can keep an eye on your household. You can’t keep track of all those drunk and high people in the big house. And it’s not like there’s a large supply of fukkable women. Even if there were, he was an incel before he got trapped.

Man, this season finale did exactly what I feared it would do, which is not answer a damn thing and just lead to more questions. :snoop:

The place is “mad” that they figured out the electricity, yet they brought all those people there, and know exactly who they are. They new this last batch was smarter than those other people.

Now we have MORE questions:

What are the spiders?
What is that lighthouse?
The creatures sleep underground, but why were Vic and Tabitha able to get through?
Why does the boy in white only speak to some people?

This is looking like a human video game.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good to hear but you can already see how the first few eps will be wasted recapping the premise and adding new questions. New batch of people which means they gotta be told everything and we’ll get another night scene with the monsters. Does anyone have confidence we’ll know what the light tower is by the end of episode 3 next season? I don’t…

Daps
great series but lackluster finale

the positive is that since its from the creators of Lost

purgatory is out of the question

right?

:lupe:

Most of the people who came there are families. So they’d have to explain why all these family members died together, unless they were all evil. But how the hell are all those children in limbo?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Was thinking of watching this but I hate shows where they create more questions than answer anything.

And stretch shyt out for multiple seasons.
It's pretty straight forward. It's not a Lost.. M even though it's made by people that did Lost.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
If you liked From. You should watch this show called Outer Range (2022). It`s on Amazon Prime and so far, it`s been good (show ism\d polished with some good acting to). People call it a western, but I don`t consider it that (at least not really). It`s literally a Drama/Mystery 50/50 right down the middle (it has some thriller in it as well). The setting does however look similar to that show Yellowstone (I couldn`t get into that show). The trailer did it no justice. Give it two episodes to see if you like it or not. They drop two episodes every Friday, I think.

Outer Range hasn`t blown up (yet) but I noticed there`s way more people talking and theorizing about this show on YouTube than with From. I think it`s because 1: From`s name is too general (you pretty much have to type Epix From), and 2: Amazon Prime is a more known network with bigger shows (Epix is actually owned by Amazon).

My nikka from Ozark on this to, he basically playing the same fukking role he did in that show lol.

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
The people who made lost made this? :mjcry: I’m on esp six and it’s good, so please don’t troll me :mjcry: Lost have you watching 4 seasons and still be confused

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If you liked From. You should watch this show called Outer Range (2022). It`s on Amazon Prime and so far, it`s been good (show ism\d polished with some good acting to). People call it a western, but I don`t consider it that (at least not really). It`s literally a Drama/Mystery 50/50 right down the middle (it has some thriller in it as well). The setting does however look similar to that show Yellowstone (I couldn`t get into that show). The trailer did it no justice. Give it two episodes to see if you like it or not. They drop two episodes every Friday, I think.

Outer Range hasn`t blown up (yet) but I noticed there`s way more people talking and theorizing about this show on YouTube than with From. I think it`s because 1: From`s name is too general (you pretty much have to type Epix From), and 2: Amazon Prime is a more known network with bigger shows (Epix is actually owned by Amazon).

My nikka from Ozark on this to, he basically playing the same fukking role he did in that show lol.
I really don't understand how you gonna back your big budget show on such a generic and derivative name that's catch on due to its weird name.