From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Just trap them at the big house with double doors.

Only thing is,
seeing how they easily smashed through the wooden section of 'the box' at the end of episode 3 to get the drunk with the dead wife/child
, they'd probably smash open those wooden double doors, especially if its their own survival.

Thats one thing about this show, they never show the in-between scenes, so you dont fully know how the monsters and the whole place work. Probably on purpose, to keep up the mystery.
You don't see the monsters leave the houses after they've killed, you dont see how julie got back to the house after she got teleported through the tree and you dont know nothing that happens between Boyd/Sara seeing the light outside the tent and them waking up the next morning.

Based on 'the box' scene, the monsters seem to be physically capable of breaking through windows/doors, but never do for some reason. They could easily get in houses strength wise, but instead, need someone to let them in. It raises questions like, would the double door incident that saved fatima and ellis have worked if it wasnt for the townsman/talisman or whatever those stones are called? What was it like to live in the town before the discovery of those stones? Did they have to go in them underground shelters every night? Maybe I might have missed some details.

Last edited:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
This a dope ass show, I hope it don't turn into lost 2.0

was that the fat old chick that was fukking in front of everyone in the conley house in episode 2?

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Trailer looks nice but I dont want to start watching until I know the story is finished... and good.