From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I dont think their vampires I think their some kind of humans who have been turn into demons/monster:manny:

Or things pretending to be human. They kinda remind me of how monsters used to be represented in folk stories/myths and old legends. Where monsters were always disguising themselves and tricking ppl right up until they kill you.

My theory early on was the town was trapping families going through trauma or just gone through trauma but this flashback kinda threw that out. Seems like it's just pulling families or close ppl (a$$hole engineer dude was with his bff) that on the road? Not a lot of common denominators

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or things pretending to be human. They kinda remind me of how monsters used to be represented in folk stories/myths and old legends. Where monsters were always disguising themselves and tricking ppl right up until they kill you.

My theory early on was the town was trapping families going through trauma or just gone through trauma but this flashback kinda threw that out. Seems like it's just pulling families or close ppl (a$$hole engineer dude was with his bff) that on the road? Not a lot of common denominators
:jbhmm:I think your on to something in Navajio culture, a skin-walker is a type of harmful witch who has the ability to turn into, possess, or disguise themselves as an animal. The term is never used for healers.Animals associated with witchcraft usually include tricksters such as the coyote; however, it may include other creatures, usually those associated with death or bad omens. They might also possess living animals or people and walk around in their bodies.Skin-walkers may be male or female.Skin-walker stories told among Navajo children may be complete life and death struggles that end in either skin-walker or Navajo killing the other, or partial encounter stories that end in a stalemate Encounter stories may be composed as Navajo victory stories, with the skin-walkers approaching a hogan and being scared away. that sound like the monsters in this show.Also your theory could still work look at boyd wife she was a soldier as well she most likely had some form of ptsd from being in the marine.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Youtube fan theory of what he believes the monsters are... (If you haven't watched up to EP. 8...VIDEO WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.)

LOL i was deadass about to post that. Fatima did an interview with these dudes yesterday. Breh and his comment section are legit at catching little things that goes over my head. As well as some things i be theorizing myself. Brehs who love the show should watch his From Playlist on YouTube. There`s a lot of interesthg theory`s and assessments.

]

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Show is dope but since I found out it's from the creators of LOST I am not expecting much by way of answers. I do think they won't take the easy way out though (by saying they are already dead) like they did with lost cause of the backlash. They will try a scientific explanation.

One of characters already mentioned and gave away the only "realistic" scientific explanation in an earlier episode.
they are trapped in a pocket universe

Everyone knows how I feel about anyone associated with that show. fukk this show I'm out:pacspit:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Damn they killed the girl with the big titties, what a waste
You talking about
Trudy, the Asian chick that took people`s clothes? I couldn`t believe it. Her character was too funny to be killing off this early. We didn`t even get to REALLY know her yet. The writers could have potentially added layers to her later down the line. Like she funny, and take peoples things, but she`s willing to risk her life, and throw down to protect those people.

I`ve watched a lot of TV Shows. Characters like hers should have some form of growth as the show progresses. They did that in TWD with Daryl, and Carol. They eventually became (arguably) the most popular people on that show. Not saying her character is their status (we`ll never know now anyway lol). But they definitely could have done more with her.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You talking about
Trudy, the Asian chick that took people`s clothes? I couldn`t believe it. Her character was too funny to be killing off this early. We didn`t even get to REALLY know her yet. The writers could have potentially added layers to her later down the line. Like she funny, and take peoples things, but she`s willing to risk her life, and throw down to protect those people.

I`ve watched a lot of TV Shows. Characters like hers should have some form of growth as the show progresses. They did that in TWD with Daryl, and Carol. They eventually became (arguably) the most popular people on that show. Not saying her character is their status (we`ll never know now anyway lol). But they definitely could have done more with her.

yeah I feel like they’ve already decided who the main cast is at that point. I’m surprised they killed

the priest too[ felt like he had a lot of story left/SPOILER]

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I feel like they’ve already decided who the main cast is at that point. I’m surprised they killed

the priest too[ felt like he had a lot of story left/SPOILER]

You talking about

It like what @Marks say if this was on network tv with a 24 eps season they would have live longer like lost but it being cable with only 10 eps they dont fukk around :demonic: if a character is no longer needed to move the plot forward than they are getting kill off .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Weird thing popping up in recent wow has been them just pulling random characters out of a hat and giving them important roles. Like the flower guy, or the guy who hunt himself. I’d be fine if this happened once but it’s been multiple cases and is just weird writing.

Good ep tho. The kid mentioning giant spiders tho…and then when Boyd was in the tent there seemed to be a shadow that could have been a big ass spider.