From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
ngl I hate zombie bite hider type subplots. I'm sorry but you in some kinda hell world apocalypse scenario and you gonna be the one to fukk it up for everybody? How selfish can you be. You know these things mutilate and torture ppl but somehow you special gtfoh

Daps
Loving this shyt so far. Right up my alley as a broaden, fleshed out horror slasher series. Got me for a split second, thought it was going to be some Twilight trope, oh it's a monster that's really on our side and has a heart of gold.

Kinda liked the pastor character, got rid of him and the dopey asian chick.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
My favorite show so far this year. Severance comes in second. I hope this joint blow up in popularity kind of like how Yellowjackets did last year. I wish it was on a more known network though. If this show was on HBO, Netflix, or even Showtime. I believe the word of mouth would have been greater.

Daps
They need to do a back story on the main characters, and how they got there. I think they all had some sinister past, and it led them to the town. This is definitely looking Lost adjacent.

Daps
Now we see why it’s better to live in the town. You only have to worry about the people in your house messing up, not a bunch of drunk and high party animals that can’t follow the rules.

:unimpressed:

My girl keeps talking about how rundown the houses are. I said they should just run to Home Depot.

:troll:

Daps
They have farm animals which explains the food and milk. And they seem to grow vegetables, based on the potato vodka mention. Dunno about the supplies. Animal wise there was a mention that they don't know where the animals came from, which is interesting. Also interesting that the animals presumably aren't being killed by the monsters.

Recent ep was interesting. I had a feeling this would eventually delve into whether they're alive or dead, but I had hoped not since that's like textbook Lost shyt. And then there's the radio/receiver thing lol. You already know an episode is gonna end with a signal getting through...

It’s going to start next season with the monsters in the other line like,

“We’re coming to rescue you. We’ll be there tonight.”
:troll:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Episode 7 is :wow:
Top 3 episode so far.

Why`d they have to kill ol` girl though? :mjcry:She was the comedic relief. The monsters this episode was surprising to me. Previous episodes made it seem like once they get in, they on yo ass (unless they`re chasing you in which then, they`ll take their time). They were having full-fledged conversations face to face with cats.

Still waiting for people to catch on to this show. Can`t even say it`s slept on it. It`s not getting promoted like it should imo. I first seen an ad for the show on YouTube like two months ago. Since then, it`s been :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is dope but since I found out it's from the creators of lost I am not expecting much by way of answers. I do think they won't take the easy way out though (by saying they are already dead) like they did with lost cause of the backlash. They will try a scientific explanation.

One of characters already mentioned and gave away the only "realistic" scientific explanation in an earlier episode.
they are trapped in a pocket universe