From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
need someone to explain to me how they get food and supplies into the village. I tried to google it but with that title it's hopeless.

They have farm animals which explains the food and milk. And they seem to grow vegetables, based on the potato vodka mention. Dunno about the supplies. Animal wise there was a mention that they don't know where the animals came from, which is interesting. Also interesting that the animals presumably aren't being killed by the monsters.

Recent ep was interesting. I had a feeling this would eventually delve into whether they're alive or dead, but I had hoped not since that's like textbook Lost shyt. And then there's the radio/receiver thing lol. You already know an episode is gonna end with a signal getting through...

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is the first show in a minute that I check for weekly.

When the crazy dude got shoved out of the diner by the dad... :russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm loving this so far. They definitely need to mention to newcomers Victor's history.

I think the most interesting thing is that the residents haven't mentioned home that much, although it's in the back of everyone's mind.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
this looks dope to me. Worth checking out?
I’ve seen only the first two episodes. I’d definitely recommend it based on those two episodes. I don’t know if it falls off afterwards though. So far the show kind of reminds me of a show i use to watch some years ago. It’s like a much much darker, more horror based Under the Dome, with monsters.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Great episode.
:picard:

So the tree…Victor said to tell your brother, he’ll know what you’re talking about. Does going through the tree change time - maybe sending you forward or backwards. Maybe that flashback from a few episodes of young Victor seeing the dead bodies was him seeing the future or past.