From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Daps
I mean, they could have at least cleared SOMETHING up from last season, or at least killed somebody off.

:hubie:

They have to kill some of those people. I’m sorry, but the bus driver has to go first. She is definitely getting herself, and everyone on that bus killed when it gets dark.

Julie continues to be the most annoying character.

And how did the old guy put the rope down if he was chained up? If he can do that, why can’t he get his chain off?

The monsters seem to be in their true form underground, but what makes them turn when they go above ground?

Daps
shyt is irking the fukk outta me. Who the fukk is that old dude tied up? :martin:

Yea man I expect them to get to a point where they create so much entanglements it'll be no way to legitimately get reasonable answers and shyt. Plot holes on plot holes if they don't atleast clear sum of this stuff up.

That sleazy dude that sees weird shyt all the time be killing me tho. nikka had sum mid rolling up in front of that lil annoying boy. I swear dude was going to try and fukk the daughter last season. Protect buddy at all costs.

Daps
This one right here:

FQt5MFWWYAEVYuB.jpg:large

:damn:

The old folks were so relieved to see him.

:francis: