Friend or Foe, state ya biz- UFC 272- Masvidal v Colby/ Dos Anjos v Moicano/ Barboza v Mitchell

Who Ya' Got

• fukk Colby and Jorge :yeshrug:

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • "Gamebred" Jorge Masvidal

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • "Chaos" Colby Covington

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rafael Dos Anjos

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Rafael Fiziev

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Edson "Junior" Barboza

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Bryce "Thug Nasty" Mitchell

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Jorge is really a gangsta he has no other alternative but to pop something :yeshrug: Sorry, that's just how the game goes. Dude whooped your ass then grabbed his nuts. There is only one acceptable response to that. :hubie:

:sas2: Let's see if he lives up to his billing

:heh:

He had 5 rounds to do his worst and got grappled to Bolivia he needs to take the L and forget all this street stuff

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Dis fool Jorge tlkin at the post presser that if he had jus stuffed 2 early take downs it wldve caused colby to gas out and he wldve fought more calm.

Dis dumbass still doesn't get it. Colby don't gas out. His game is not the takedown and besyin u uom his game is the attempt of take down dragging u down u using ur energy to get up then hang on u drag u down again and jus wear on u till u givin up da takedown jus so u n lay on ur back to breath.

There was never gonna b a time that u stuff him and he gasses and doesn't come back again.

U had a punchers chance and u blew it.

And no we don't wanna see dustin Poirier vs colby he worse he doesn't even fight to get up on takedowns he jus taps and takes his paychq and gone.

Jon Fitch in dis era of ufc wld b schooling these guys and laughin

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Masvidal :francis:

I can't stand Colby but dude is a good fighter, it's still fukk him tho :pacspit:

No it's da opposite. Jorge is a good fighter. Colby is a mixed martial artist. Wrestling grappling striking bjj transitions head movement understand octagon control. Switching stances. He cm in to ATT as jus a wrestler but look at all da skills and fight iq he shows now.

Jorge is still jus a fighter. I cnt even call him a boxer or striker cous he stance is poor lack of head movement. Dude don't evne circle. It's like all dem yrs in ATT u ain't learn shyt yet.

If I'm one of ur coaches at ATT I'm happy for u bein loyal and bringin in da money but I'm pissed that u Makin us look bad as u haven't skilled up n developed man.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wouldn't have been any different ... Covington was ragdolling him ten years ago at ATT,.... Masvidal is fools gold.

like mentioned earlier, at welterweight ... it's Usman and Covington .... that's it.
Colby hasn't fought enough of these dudes at WW to be mentioned like that, he needs to get his ass in there with a top 10 WW in their prime. His last 3 wins @ WW are Lawler, Woodley, and Masvidal, all late 30 year old washed dudes.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
No it's da opposite. Jorge is a good fighter. Colby is a mixed martial artist. Wrestling grappling striking bjj transitions head movement understand octagon control. Switching stances. He cm in to ATT as jus a wrestler but look at all da skills and fight iq he shows now.

Jorge is still jus a fighter. I cnt even call him a boxer or striker cous he stance is poor lack of head movement. Dude don't evne circle. It's like all dem yrs in ATT u ain't learn shyt yet.

If I'm one of ur coaches at ATT I'm happy for u bein loyal and bringin in da money but I'm pissed that u Makin us look bad as u haven't skilled up n developed man.
Maybe ATT just isn’t that good.

Colby is still trash. Beat up a washed up Woodley. Beat up a journeyman. What has Colby really done? There’s a lot of hungry killers lurking at 170,155, and 185.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Colby hasn't fought enough of these dudes at WW to be mentioned like that, he needs to get his ass in there with a top 10 WW in their prime. His last 3 wins @ WW are Lawler, Woodley, and Masvidal, all late 30 year old washed dudes.
Imo Burns, Khamzat and Luque all rock his shyt
All great grapplers who hit hard and can actually finish a fight.
Edwards would be a toss up. Belal would give him problems too.
Colby gets that Gustaffson boost in people's minds where they automatically place him second based on being a rough match up for the champ. Difference being Gus wasn't a complete bytch that ducked top contenders to fight washed up has beens

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Maybe ATT just isn’t that good.

Colby is still trash. Beat up a washed up Woodley. Beat up a journeyman. What has Colby really done? There’s a lot of hungry killers lurking at 170,155, and 185.

Me personally not a huge fan of ATT under Mike brown.

Look at hardy, dude cm in ready to train n learn and each fight he looks worse. At least before he was in shape but he's flabby and not ready to fight

Look at Poirier resting in his striking but he's a former wrestler and att it's like jus ignores that in his development or use.

I believe Romero use to or still does fight out of att. A guy wit such a heralded wrestling background vs Izzy wit no wrestling and they stood n did nuthin as a game plan.

U see a pattern wit att lately their guys get to a certain level and that's it. Nothin knew to their game or development.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Imo Burns, Khamzat and Luque all rock his shyt
All great grapplers who hit hard and can actually finish a fight.
Edwards would be a toss up. Belal would give him problems too.
Colby gets that Gustaffson boost in people's minds where they automatically place him second based on being a rough match up for the champ. Difference being Gus wasn't a complete bytch that ducked top contenders to fight washed up has beens

Problem is, if ur Dana why wld u even risk puttin colby in there vs a khamzat? What if colby wins now u jus killed that khamzat hype train. Leon is da same as colby n Jorge to me. He's jus bein propped up cous ur runnin outta bodies u can sell in a fight vs Usman.

Burns cn barely make weight, he barely got cardio for 1 hard round. I don't see him keepin pace wit colby.

170 since gap and Hughes days has been a wrestlers and cardio division if u got no cardio n cnt wrestler ur jus not a factor man.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Problem is, if ur Dana why wld u even risk puttin colby in there vs a khamzat? What if colby wins now u jus killed that khamzat hype train. Leon is da same as colby n Jorge to me. He's jus bein propped up cous ur runnin outta bodies u can sell in a fight vs Usman.

Burns cn barely make weight, he barely got cardio for 1 hard round. I don't see him keepin pace wit colby.

170 since gap and Hughes days has been a wrestlers and cardio division if u got no cardio n cnt wrestler ur jus not a factor man.

Leon isn't beating Colby and burns has a punchers chance like masvidal. Maybe khamzat but that fights a long way from happening