Friend or Foe, state ya biz- UFC 272- Masvidal v Colby/ Dos Anjos v Moicano/ Barboza v Mitchell

Who Ya' Got

• fukk Colby and Jorge :yeshrug:

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • "Gamebred" Jorge Masvidal

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • "Chaos" Colby Covington

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rafael Dos Anjos

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Rafael Fiziev

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Edson "Junior" Barboza

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Bryce "Thug Nasty" Mitchell

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Maybe if Jorge was a few years younger this could’ve been different but Colby’s tank and wrestling is crazy he’s just a level below Usman

it wouldn't have been any different ... Covington was ragdolling him ten years ago at ATT,.... Masvidal is fools gold.

like mentioned earlier, at welterweight ... it's Usman and Covington .... that's it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
thats the way he fights, look at his record. no ground or grappling defense

Which is why its odd he gives up his back so easily he had chances when he was against the wall to circle out into the middle where he was actually better but didnt.....he just fought a sloppy fight.

QBN

All Star
Daps
Yeah, it's time for Jorge to call it a day.

Get a paycheck to fight Jake Paul and cash out while he's still relevant.
He just signed a new deal. 5 fights I think. They have to match up him up with pure strikers to protect him. Leon Edwards will likely lose to Usman then after that Edwards vs Masvidal is the fight to make. Leon needs his revenge for that "3 piece and a soda".

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
it wouldn't have been any different ... Covington was ragdolling him ten years ago at ATT,.... Masvidal is fools gold.

like mentioned earlier, at welterweight ... it's Usman and Covington .... that's it.
Khamzat would kill them both. Better in wrestling than colby And striking. Colbys believes in his striking more than he should. He’d be food

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, it's time for Jorge to call it a day.

Get a paycheck to fight Jake Paul and cash out while he's still relevant.

the UFC just gave Masvidal a new, MASSIVE contract yesterday :mjlol:

it's being reported that he got the third highest paid contract in UFC history ..... the dude has 16 losses .... it's absurd.

go look at the YouTube numbers .... Covington sold this fight. it's crazy how the UFC dictates who gets the most money

profound

technique
Daps
Khazmat is on usman, Leon.

let colby rule the guys who can’t beat Usman.

In the fight I saw too much living the good life in Jorge, his hunger is gone and I don’t blame him but I won’t be in a rush to watch the next one either.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jorge is really a gangsta he has no other alternative but to pop something :yeshrug: Sorry, that's just how the game goes. Dude whooped your ass then grabbed his nuts. There is only one acceptable response to that. :hubie:

:sas2: Let's see if he lives up to his billing

killacal

Banned
Daps

Why does he only call out non contenders in his division:sas1: or fighters outside his weight class:sas2:

He could have called out burns Belal luque Edwards or chimaev they all had no fights at the time but I guess he scared of losing that contender spot.:ehh:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:francis: Jorge biggest bytch around after THAT showing…..and I fck with him in the ring, but u supposed to hate dude soooo much but couldn’t conjure up ANY aggression over 25 mins. Homie had more aggression between rounds than during the fight. Colby did EXACTLY what he wanted to do, Mas had ZERO answers. FOH

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: Jorge biggest bytch around after THAT showing…..and I fck with him in the ring, but u supposed to hate dude soooo much but couldn’t conjure up ANY aggression over 25 mins. Homie had more aggression between rounds than during the fight. Colby did EXACTLY what he wanted to do, Mas had ZERO answers. FOH
It’s all an act with him.