Friend or Foe, state ya biz- UFC 272- Masvidal v Colby/ Dos Anjos v Moicano/ Barboza v Mitchell

Who Ya' Got

• fukk Colby and Jorge :yeshrug:

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • "Gamebred" Jorge Masvidal

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • "Chaos" Colby Covington

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rafael Dos Anjos

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Rafael Fiziev

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Edson "Junior" Barboza

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Bryce "Thug Nasty" Mitchell

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Honestly I think this fight went exactly the way both guys needed it to go.

Jorge was always a punches chance underdog. We all knew bout the colby has tank n wrestling and takin power of shots to throw in bunches. And was all about survival for Jorge to get ur shot.

That 4th round u got ur shot Jorge u hurt em he went down but go back and watch, he was soo gassed he didn't even throw a punch after. He had colby hurt for 1 min on feet. Colby didn't even try a take down after he was hurt and Jorge jus stood there. He didn't capitalize on his chance. Once he didn't not even to say jump on em after that hsot but seconds later not even follow up wit ne pressure or jab or ne thing he jus stood there for a min. And he watched his 1 chance u were waiting for all fight walk away.

At this point Jorge, I don't care bout ur lack of wrestling or bjj or ne thing. Or lack of boxing or wha Eva. If u don't got the gas tank at 170 to even throw strikes for 4 straight rounds time to move up. Stop da hit weight cut, and go to 185 where u got guys that will stand and trade wit ya like Izzy, Whitaker, cannonier etc.

Your last 3 fights u have done almost nuthin now Jorge. Move up work on cardio and mk a run again

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
it wouldn't have been any different ... Covington was ragdolling him ten years ago at ATT,.... Masvidal is fools gold.

like mentioned earlier, at welterweight ... it's Usman and Covington .... that's it.

nah we got Leon Edwards and Khamzat. These gatekeepers need to step up. This main even shouldn’t have even happened. The UFC is so desperate. Connie is about to get a title shot :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Honestly I think this fight went exactly the way both guys needed it to go.

Jorge was always a punches chance underdog. We all knew bout the colby has tank n wrestling and takin power of shots to throw in bunches. And was all about survival for Jorge to get ur shot.

That 4th round u got ur shot Jorge u hurt em he went down but go back and watch, he was soo gassed he didn't even throw a punch after. He had colby hurt for 1 min on feet. Colby didn't even try a take down after he was hurt and Jorge jus stood there. He didn't capitalize on his chance. Once he didn't not even to say jump on em after that hsot but seconds later not even follow up wit ne pressure or jab or ne thing he jus stood there for a min. And he watched his 1 chance u were waiting for all fight walk away.

At this point Jorge, I don't care bout ur lack of wrestling or bjj or ne thing. Or lack of boxing or wha Eva. If u don't got the gas tank at 170 to even throw strikes for 4 straight rounds time to move up. Stop da hit weight cut, and go to 185 where u got guys that will stand and trade wit ya like Izzy, Whitaker, cannonier etc.

Your last 3 fights u have done almost nuthin now Jorge. Move up work on cardio and mk a run again
:ohhh: you have a point. Jorge knocked out the gorilla Darren Till, who is now at middleweight

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:ohhh: you have a point. Jorge knocked out the gorilla Darren Till, who is now at middleweight

It's different is Jorge was a typical boxing style striker to use a jab to control. Or if he was dominate in legs kicks to beat up the front leg. He cn do either but he doesn't rely on. He's an awkward unorthodox striker hits by in weird angled and pacing. And timing and stance is jus orginal but leads to an ex target to take down.

At this point in his career he's not suddenly gonna become a cardio guy at this weight class. So pls jus go up and choose ur fights wisely. For entertainment value, promo sales value and better chance u got to win.

If I'm Dana I don't want em to Leon edwards. Cous if Leon loses then want? U jus lost another future contender for Usman and there's nothin left for Jorge. He cnt beat the top 2 guys colby and kamaru and let's b real he won't b able to handle that wrestling and pace of chimaev either.

Jus go up, it's time game bred

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Colby with this win reminds me of rich Franklin, he was so dominate former champ no1 cld best em but Anderson had his number.

He was number 1 contender but u cnt have him face top 5 guys cous he wld best em all and then u have no fights for the champ. That's colby. He cnt best Usman but u cnt have him ruining now ur future title shot contenders. U tryin to build up contenders to promo to fight Usman. If they face colby they lose n you got no fight to make.

Colby pretty lean and small I wonder if he cld go mk 155 maybe jus to get a fresh face n move out the face of sum guys.