Friend or Foe, state ya biz- UFC 272- Masvidal v Colby/ Dos Anjos v Moicano/ Barboza v Mitchell

Who Ya' Got

• fukk Colby and Jorge :yeshrug:

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • "Gamebred" Jorge Masvidal

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • "Chaos" Colby Covington

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rafael Dos Anjos

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Rafael Fiziev

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Edson "Junior" Barboza

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Bryce "Thug Nasty" Mitchell

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Didn't watch because I assumed this was going to happen. I'll probably check it out later. But my question is what do you do with Masvidal? Run it back with Nate? Try to remind fans of the sport of the spat with Edwards three years ago? Feed him Burns with the assumption he'll be dumb and try to stand with him? They signed him to a "lucrative" deal off the Askren KO. nikka is 37 and has 9 losses in the UFC.

I assume they're going to do Kamaru vs. Colby 3 because they desperately want Colby to pop. Kamaru talking about boxing Canelo is laughable and this is the only fight that seems like it will do decent numbers for both fighters.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Dudes out here calling Masvidal a typical boxer like he wasn't out there fighting in backyards with Kimbo Slice :stopitslime:.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Poirer walks around at 190-195lbs and is a well know weight bully ... he cuts 30-35lbs to fight lower
If he can hit the scale under the weight limit shut the fukk up :mjlol:

B b but He's a weight bully... Just say you and Colby need a top 5 fighter and don't smoke with 170 pounders

Woodley and masvidal as your only wins in the last 2.5 years:huhldup:

Interesting he picks the same fighters jake paul picks to exploit:sas2:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the UFC just gave Masvidal a new, MASSIVE contract yesterday :mjlol:

it's being reported that he got the third highest paid contract in UFC history ..... the dude has 16 losses .... it's absurd.

go look at the YouTube numbers .... Covington sold this fight. it's crazy how the UFC dictates who gets the most money

And now he on a 3 fight losing streak :mjlol:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leon isn't beating Colby and burns has a punchers chance like masvidal. Maybe khamzat but that fights a long way from happening
Lol you folks are giving Colby automatic wins over guys in their prime without having to fight anyone, dude needs to fight real contenders, not washed up nikkas who are overranked. Saying Burns only has a punchers chance is ridiculous when dude is a better striker than Colby and is one of the better grapplers in the division.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I’m not gonna lie…. I’m still big mad Colby won

I’m not a Jorge fan or anything. I just don’t like that dude or what he stands for and ready to see him get knocked down some pegs
Everyone knew he was the better man , i picked jorge but if i had money on the fight i would of picked chaos

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Problem is, if ur Dana why wld u even risk puttin colby in there vs a khamzat? What if colby wins now u jus killed that khamzat hype train. Leon is da same as colby n Jorge to me. He's jus bein propped up cous ur runnin outta bodies u can sell in a fight vs Usman.

Burns cn barely make weight, he barely got cardio for 1 hard round. I don't see him keepin pace wit colby.

170 since gap and Hughes days has been a wrestlers and cardio division if u got no cardio n cnt wrestler ur jus not a factor man.
Bro I don’t mean to keep quoting you but….

if Colby takes out Khamzat his entire fight career will be re-invigorated. He’d put himself in a Max Holloway situation where he’s the uncrowned champ. With the shyt Colby talks they’d legit have a new superstar but I think Khamzat walks straight through Colby.

The Dagestanis are hot right now, I know Khamzat is Chechen, but still he gets lumped in with the Khabib clan. Look at Tim Elliot his stock just rose cause he defeated one of them.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Lol you folks are giving Colby automatic wins over guys in their prime without having to fight anyone, dude needs to fight real contenders, not washed up nikkas who are overranked. Saying Burns only has a punchers chance is ridiculous when dude is a better striker than Colby and is one of the better grapplers in the division.

Those fights aren't interesting. If they beat Colby does not matter. Porier is a grudge match if he somehow finds a way to beat him that shyt would be epic.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Burns is not just one of the better grapplers in the division, Burns was legitimately elite and competed at a World level in BJJ and No Gi Grappling
Not a single soul is taking him down and controlling him. Even Demian Maia one of the best grapplers in history had him down in a scramble and wasn't able to control him for any real length of time.
People say Colby did the best against Usman but for me Burns hurting Usman way worse than anyone has in the UFC and having him in real trouble before getting stopped himself > outpointing him a few rounds over 10 while never doing any real damage while getting dropped 4 times and having your jaw broken

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Bro I don’t mean to keep quoting you but….

if Colby takes out Khamzat his entire fight career will be re-invigorated. He’d put himself in a Max Holloway situation where he’s the uncrowned champ. With the shyt Colby talks they’d legit have a new superstar but I think Khamzat walks straight through Colby.

The Dagestanis are hot right now, I know Khamzat is Chechen, but still he gets lumped in with the Khabib clan. Look at Tim Elliot his stock just rose cause he defeated one of them.

No worries keep quoting no problems brehs.

And yes you are right if colby beats Khamzat it's a positive for colby. But think of it for ufc and Dana. Now u got a number 1 contender who cnt beat the champ. We don't wanna see 3 and 4 times same match up. The champ wants big fights for big gate but every top contender gets killed off by colby so there's no intriguing for champ to fight and the division becomes dead.

This is happening to vol and max. We don't wanna see another max vol fight. But no1 cn get by max. Great for max ppls champ but he has no belt. U don't headline top ufc ppvs or get the big draws for ppv numbers cause it's nt a champ fight. U and whole division in no man's land.

Ask dustin Poirier about that and Nate. They gotta do money fights only now and do fake hype ups to draw the fight and really nothing on the line. Colby knows this that's why he already targeting dustin. Mk ya cash and leave.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Burns is not just one of the better grapplers in the division, Burns was legitimately elite and competed at a World level in BJJ and No Gi Grappling
Not a single soul is taking him down and controlling him. Even Demian Maia one of the best grapplers in history had him down in a scramble and wasn't able to control him for any real length of time.
People say Colby did the best against Usman but for me Burns hurting Usman way worse than anyone has in the UFC and having him in real trouble before getting stopped himself > outpointing him a few rounds over 10 while never doing any real damage while getting dropped 4 times and having your jaw broken

Casual