Friend of jim Jones just got arrested by feds...another treyway member caught

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
"We on the block wit it. We aint hard to find"... apparently not...When the fukk are we gonna stop being so damn idiotic and trying to impress the world (by shyt that shouldn't even impress anybody)? nikkas just can't stay lowkey and make money or whatever
Man I knew nikkas like this in hs.....
They just loved posting up, making it look mad obvious they was up to no good.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I hate the dude..There's a lot of reasons for people to hate him. He's not innocent in any of this. He's a problem
Word he needs to stick to twitch and hipsiter pop lane....
Leave that "street" shyt alone....

I remember joe checked him, jezzy checked him and even from sound bit I saw the other day, Wayno checked him on the stupidity of his comments and overall goofiness.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
"We on the block wit it. We aint hard to find"... apparently not...When the fukk are we gonna stop being so damn idiotic and trying to impress the world (by shyt that shouldn't even impress anybody)? nikkas just can't stay lowkey and make money or whatever

1) Stop saying "we". 2) Cats snitch on themselves everyday, this is nothing new

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NOBODY should be flashing money/cars if they dont have clean income to show the IRS.
The other issue is people thinking they're covered by getting/opening accounts or claiming assets, (cars, mortgages...etc) in family or friends names but with social media they can look up photos of people linked on your page and if they make the connection , they can get implicated. that's why most people just stash it but then make the mistake of keeping it in their house.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:mjlol:..I am looking at this dude's social media and you could literally piece everything together...from the money to who he associates with. These niccas dumbb as fukk :russ:. Even the tagged pictures tell you whose part of the gang:mjlol: and a bunch of them have deleted their pages like the feds hasn't seen them yet...cant feel sorry for these clowns. Too grown, Too dumb
Breh Literally Jay-z Moonlight lyrics:
Stop walkin' around like y'all made Thriller, huh?
Fake Dracos all in the videos
We sure we shoot 'em in my city though
I don't post no threats on the Internet
I just pose a threat, blame Lenny S for that
I don't be on the 'Gram goin' ham
Givin' information to the pork, that's all spam
Please don't talk about guns
That you ain't never gon' use
Y'all always tell on y'all self
I'm just so fukkin' confused

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol:

Ak is not the informant.

nikkas really hate Ak.

Sure Ak may have seen some criminal activity but I doubt he was able to learn details of any serious criminal activity or inner workings of their criminal enterprise. And if he was then they only have their selves to blame. The rat is one of the street nikkas in the camp.

Cool story, AK.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
this social media shyt is crazy.

You can find out whose who in every city just from sitting on FB and IG for a couple days.

Police go on TV and say they have folks that do nothing but watch social media...but cats still crave that attention.

NOBODY should be flashing money/cars if they dont have clean income to show the IRS.

and if you're doing anything illegal your IG/FB should show nothing but regular ass family shyt.

Fam, this is common sense, and cats STILL jam themselves up :snoop:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
1) Stop saying "we". 2) Cats snitch on themselves everyday, this is nothing new
1. Snap out of it. WE, nikka...most times its us doing that dumb shyt. fukk outta here acting like you're blind. If nikkas like you would stop lying to try to save face maybe we could get ahead

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
1. Snap out of it. WE, nikka...most times its us doing good dumb shyt. fukk outta here acting like you're blind. If nikkas like you would stop lying to try to save face maybe we could get ahead

fukk you talking about :what:

I'm not out here partaking in criminal activities and foolishly going on social media to stunt. Let those clowns weed themselves out