Friend of jim Jones just got arrested by feds...another treyway member caught

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
fukk you talking about :what:

I'm not out here partaking in criminal activities and foolishly going on social media to stunt. Let those clowns weed themselves out
"We" doesn't literally mean every black person on earth. You know damn well what I'm saying

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
social media locking people up left and right, it's basically a tool for cops nowadays to catch people.

This nikka always make the most obvious comment way after the fact lol. Never change b.

There's never a such thing as "easy money" .... Do you really think vh1 and complex are paying high figures ?? (complex couldn't pay to keep Joe and he helped with their brand )
How many black executives are controlling the industry?? These dudes take legal money and flip it - That industry income they get is not steady money.. depending on the type of investments they make, they can become comfortable enough but nothing is guaranteed. Not saying they aren't doing other ventures; there's high and lows, not to mention family they take care of, expenses, overhead, day to day, accounting .. For example, If they invest in any publicly traded corp, or real estate properties, they have to disclose info to the banks - the banks in turn, have to report to the govt, red flag if they can't account for the money earned .

Juelz is facing 20yrs...No disrespect but some of y'all live in your own little world, everything is not a paper trail. 10 for the weapons charges and it's elevated bc he's a convicted felon off the prior charge. NJ already dropped the state charges, (not saying he did but he could have offered up to have the state drop those but then again , fed law supersedes state so he may not gave any info at that point ). He already plead guilty and word is that he's looking at 2-5. Over/under on that depends. You do the math. Juelz in March, Jimmy in August, Mel in November, now Ro in December- not to mention the names not released or those affiliated not as high profile - 12 members of the mac baller brims got arrested in April, in November - 15 long island bloods ... too much activity all over the course of this year,compared to last year, for any of it to not be situational. Jimmy is not snitching bc he's top tier,if anything he's the one being snitched on. Cam is hands off.

What are u trying to say with that timeline?

What u mean by jimmy is top teir?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
the day he got out they had a big dinner for him and 6ix9ine was there.
Jim refused to be in pictures with 6ix9ine but people put two and two together anyway.
jim actually knows how to move smart? :ohhh:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
none of that matters....
...you cant flash money like that and not expect it to get the wrong people looking at you.

Even if youre making money legally...if you start flashing money like that online I can guarantee at the very least youre going to get an IRS audit.

Could really care less about that, that’s his business. We all got some problems of our own relative to whatever level we at in life.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Hope not :mjcry: Jimmy is smart and protective tho,he doesn't talk too much. But it's not looking good. Like the Feds are doing a sweep ..someone on the team infiltrated. I'm waiting to see how Juelz case plays out with the sentencing this month. It might be coincidence but the timing of how Jim,Mel, Ro are all linked up in this after Juelz got caught, is looking funny.

Bad blood
made them too high profile, if you know what I mean.
I've been wondering if Jim will get caught up for both gang charges and mel matrix being his top goon and helping him handle certain things....
also the only reason why Jim can still walk around :russ:
Hope they don't pull 50 into it

You think Nuke might get extra time or charges? Did he run with Jim as muscle? I know he shot Mel Matrix and supposedly knocked out his brother when the set got splintered.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Hope not :mjcry: Jimmy is smart and protective tho,he doesn't talk too much. But it's not looking good. Like the Feds are doing a sweep ..someone on the team infiltrated. I'm waiting to see how Juelz case plays out with the sentencing this month. It might be coincidence but the timing of how Jim,Mel, Ro are all linked up in this after Juelz got caught, is looking funny.

Bad blood
made them too high profile, if you know what I mean.
Jim always came off as a hot head and idiot so I'm surprised he's well versed in this

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
No comment...:hubie:..
giphy.gif
You out here dripping? :ohhh::picard::usure::jbhmm::whoo::dead:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Nah, always clarify, there's enough people on here who drop slick, backhanded comments.
I shouldn't have to say I don't mean everyone of millions of people when i make a comment. Nothing will ever apply to all of a certain race of people

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What are u trying to say with that timeline?

What u mean by jimmy is top teir?
I'm saying they're being set up/targeted and they need to be careful. What else would I be saying? Every 3 months something seems to go down with them getting caught up. That's not by circumstance .

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
There's some type of correlation, I don't think it's just a coincidence they're getting caught up at the same time. The Feds are not connecting the dots to the network by themselves and it's following a pattern. The subset is the issue. They're related through 9Trey.

I agree with what you said about Cam though. There's a reason for that. Jim made a sloppy move but I'm not surprised with Juelz, he's been reckless. I dont put too much past him.
Hmm

You think Blacka Don, Luka Brazi might be involved bc of the blood affiliation?
But Luka been working on his apparel line.