Friend of jim Jones just got arrested by feds...another treyway member caught

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
its really no coincidence, Jim & co got jammed up in GA on drugs & guns.. and, these cats got jammed up on the same charges not even a year later..

You trying to say Jim snitching . Just seems like coincidence to me, they street nikkas. Just cause they got arrested a year apart don’t mean nothing.

Daps
You trying to say Jim snitching . Just seems like coincidence to me, they street nikkas. Just cause they got arrested a year apart don’t mean nothing.
:dwillhuh:

why would Jim have to snitch, considering the Feds been on them for over 5yrs.. and, they clearly had a confidential informant in their crew..?

its really not a coincidence some cats who get popped running drugs & guns, get popped not long after some folks they clearly in bed with(n/h) do.. they already said in court, they used their social media accounts.. people on thecoli.com, have linked them due to their social media accounts just in the last few weeks..

being that none of us have ANY inside info.. are apart of/know anyone in their inner circle, none of us truly could even speculate who that truly person(snitch) is..

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
the day he got out they had a big dinner for him and 6ix9ine was there.
Jim refused to be in pictures with 6ix9ine but people put two and two together anyway.
Told em tighten up in the pic with Tekashi too.

Smartest decision Jones coulda made too... Rather he saw the outcome or if he was on some "this shyt is monkey" it was the right call...

The connection already there umbrella wise... All it woulda took was ONE pic for them boys to be on his ass smh. :salute: to Jones for sticking to his principalities

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Hope not :mjcry: Jimmy is smart and protective tho,he doesn't talk too much. But it's not looking good. Like the Feds are doing a sweep ..someone on the team infiltrated. I'm waiting to see how Juelz case plays out with the sentencing this month. It might be coincidence but the timing of how Jim,Mel, Ro are all linked up in this after Juelz got caught, is looking funny.

Bad blood
made them too high profile, if you know what I mean.
That Future shyt brehs
:whoo:

How these famous brehs don't just focus on getting the easy money (VH1 Reality TV money, be the black guy that works with Complex etc.) and still want to act tough and like they are putting in work.. hard to understand. Even when you are cool with dudes, there are smart and dumb way to move..

And saying Juelz snitched.. that's a heavy thing to state with no form of proof. Let's hope this is absolutely not the case. Obviously the cops would press..

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Told em tighten up in the pic with Tekashi too.

Smartest decision Jones coulda made too... Rather he saw the outcome or if he was on some "this shyt is monkey" it was the right call...

The connection already there umbrella wise... All it woulda took was ONE pic for them boys to be on his ass smh. :salute: to Jones for sticking to his principalities

That was after ro murda got robbed...

And according to social media talk, it was his own kind who got him:patrice:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

Out of jail and with cash already
:comeon:

U think that money legal :comeon:

:mjlol:..I am looking at this dude's social media and you could literally piece everything together...from the money to who he associates with. These niccas dumbb as fukk :russ:. Even the tagged pictures tell you whose part of the gang:mjlol: and a bunch of them have deleted their pages like the feds hasn't seen them yet...cant feel sorry for these clowns. Too grown, Too dumb

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:mjlol:..I am looking at this dude's social media and you could literally piece everything together...from the money to who he associates with. These niccas dumbb as fukk :russ:. Even the tagged pictures tell you whose part of the gang:mjlol: and a bunch of them have deleted their pages like the feds hasn't seen them yet...cant feel sorry for these clowns. Too grown, Too dumb
this social media shyt is crazy.

You can find out whose who in every city just from sitting on FB and IG for a couple days.

Police go on TV and say they have folks that do nothing but watch social media...but cats still crave that attention.

NOBODY should be flashing money/cars if they dont have clean income to show the IRS.

and if you're doing anything illegal your IG/FB should show nothing but regular ass family shyt.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
this nikka did a decade came home and his @ is “Jakkboyz.Ro”

he don’t deserve no grief
:aicmon:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
this social media shyt is crazy.

You can find out whose who in every city just from sitting on FB and IG for a couple days.

Police go on TV and say they have folks that do nothing but watch social media...but cats still crave that attention.

NOBODY should be flashing money/cars if they dont have clean income to show the IRS.

and if you're doing anything illegal your IG/FB should show nothing but regular ass family shyt.

Might crash ya Internet
And I ain't even into that
When I was talking Instant grams
Last thing you wanted was your picture snapped
Feds still lurking

:francis:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Out of jail and with cash already
:comeon:

U think that money legal :comeon:

When your circle is right your people gonna set you straight when you come home from a bid. Might be different up there in Canada fam, but that’s how we do in the states. 5,10, 30K, I’ve seen folks go broke cuz so and so coming home next month and “I gotta get breh on his feet”. Don’t gotta be a bid even, if your network together your people will even peel off a few for you when you pull up in they town to visit. Stop insinuating fam, you really don’t have a clue, nothing wrong with that, but don’t act like you know what you talking about.

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Hope not :mjcry: Jimmy is smart and protective tho,he doesn't talk too much. But it's not looking good. Like the Feds are doing a sweep ..someone on the team infiltrated. I'm waiting to see how Juelz case plays out with the sentencing this month. It might be coincidence but the timing of how Jim,Mel, Ro are all linked up in this after Juelz got caught, is looking funny.

Bad blood
made them too high profile, if you know what I mean.

The coli told me if it isn't in the paperwork, no snitching occurred:ld:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
When your circle is right your people gonna set you straight when you come home from a bid. Might be different up there in Canada fam, but that’s how we do in the states. 5,10, 30K, I’ve seen folks go broke cuz so and so coming home next month and “I gotta get breh on his feet”. Don’t gotta be a bid even, if your network together your people will even peel off a few for you when you pull up in they town to visit. Stop insinuating fam, you really don’t have a clue, nothing wrong with that, but don’t act like you know what you talking about.
none of that matters....
...you cant flash money like that and not expect it to get the wrong people looking at you.

Even if youre making money legally...if you start flashing money like that online I can guarantee at the very least youre going to get an IRS audit.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That Future shyt brehs
:whoo:

How these famous brehs don't just focus on getting the easy money (VH1 Reality TV money, be the black guy that works with Complex etc.) and still want to act tough and like they are putting in work.. hard to understand. Even when you are cool with dudes, there are smart and dumb way to move..

And saying Juelz snitched.. that's a heavy thing to state with no form of proof. Let's hope this is absolutely not the case. Obviously the cops would press..
There's never a such thing as "easy money" .... Do you really think vh1 and complex are paying high figures ?? (complex couldn't pay to keep Joe and he helped with their brand )
How many black executives are controlling the industry?? These dudes take legal money and flip it - That industry income they get is not steady money.. depending on the type of investments they make, they can become comfortable enough but nothing is guaranteed. Not saying they aren't doing other ventures; there's high and lows, not to mention family they take care of, expenses, overhead, day to day, accounting .. For example, If they invest in any publicly traded corp, or real estate properties, they have to disclose info to the banks - the banks in turn, have to report to the govt, red flag if they can't account for the money earned .

Juelz is facing 20yrs...No disrespect but some of y'all live in your own little world, everything is not a paper trail. 10 for the weapons charges and it's elevated bc he's a convicted felon off the prior charge. NJ already dropped the state charges, (not saying he did but he could have offered up to have the state drop those but then again , fed law supersedes state so he may not gave any info at that point ). He already plead guilty and word is that he's looking at 2-5. Over/under on that depends. You do the math. Juelz in March, Jimmy in August, Mel in November, now Ro in December- not to mention the names not released or those affiliated not as high profile - 12 members of the mac baller brims got arrested in April, in November - 15 long island bloods ... too much activity all over the course of this year,compared to last year, for any of it to not be situational. Jimmy is not snitching bc he's top tier,if anything he's the one being snitched on. Cam is hands off.

Last edited: