Friend of jim Jones just got arrested by feds...another treyway member caught

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Hope not :mjcry: Jimmy is smart and protective tho,he doesn't talk too much. But it's not looking good. Like the Feds are doing a sweep ..someone on the team infiltrated. I'm waiting to see how Juelz case plays out with the sentencing this month. It might be coincidence but the timing of how Jim,Mel, Ro are all linked up in this after Juelz got caught, is looking funny.

Bad blood
made them too high profile, if you know what I mean.
I think it is crazy that they're all getting caught up in some shyt at the same time. However Jim and Juelz's shyt is unrelated. All of this is bunch of grown ass men who never "grew up". Cam probably sitting back somewhere like :stopitslime: see why I stopped fukking with nikkas

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think it is crazy that they're all getting caught up in some shyt at the same time. However Jim and Juelz's shyt is unrelated. All of this is bunch of grown ass men who never "grew up". Cam probably sitting back somewhere like :stopitslime: see why I stopped fukking with nikkas
There's some type of correlation, I don't think it's just a coincidence they're getting caught up at the same time. The Feds are not connecting the dots to the network by themselves and it's following a pattern. The subset is the issue. They're related through 9Trey.

I agree with what you said about Cam though. There's a reason for that. Jim made a sloppy move but I'm not surprised with Juelz, he's been reckless. I dont put too much past him.

Daps
its really no coincidence, Jim & co got jammed up in GA on drugs & guns.. and, these cats got jammed up on the same charges not even a year later..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:snoop: the south is the worse place to catch a drug charge
I try to tell people... keep your profile low on social media and do not get caught in the south or in any of the commonwealth states; they make their own rules and guidelines.