Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
Take yo emotional ass out here:gucci:

No body had to like shyt u like bih:gucci:[/QUOTE]

Nothing emotional about it. Just troll better..mad ironic that you picked the songs EVERYONE else has chosen as the more fire tracks as the ones you dont like. :usure:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fukk it, "Palmolive" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I had this track on repeat for hours earlier. pusha and gibbs could be the next rae and ghost. They go together so well. Pusha with the high pitch smooth flow. Gibbs with the deep gritty flow. It's the perfect balance.

Real talk, they need to get rae and ghost on the remix. shyt would be epic. We need to get the word out:wow:

If rza wasn't a prideful muthafukker, he would let madlib produce the next wu album. Palm olive coulda been on 36 chambers. shyt is dark and gloomy, but soulful. Reminds me of "Can it all be so simple". Rza lost touch with his roots. Maybe madlib can bring him back though. Even the teacher can learn from the student at times. Imagine a wu album with nothing but palm olive type beats:mjcry:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I had this track on repeat for hours earlier. pusha and gibbs could be the next rae and ghost. They go together so well. Pusha with the high pitch smooth flow. Gibbs with the deep gritty flow. It's the perfect balance.

Real talk, they need to get rae and ghost on the remix. shyt would be epic. We need to get the word out:wow:

If rza wasn't a prideful muthafukker, he would let madlib produce the next wu album. Palm olive coulda been on 36 chambers. shyt is dark and gloomy, but soulful. Reminds me of "Can it all be so simple". Rza lost touch with his roots. Maybe madlib can bring him back though. Even the teacher can learn from the student at times. Imagine a wu album with nothing but palm olive type beats:mjcry:
Yeah Palmolive beat is the kind of shyt Raekwon or Roc Marciano would rap on
Education kinda sounds like it could be some Wu-Tang beat too

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Obligatory daily:

"Golden State the roster, my garage deep/
Floating in a foreign with massage seats...

CrispCautiousDartfrog-small.gif

tumblr_mwa7r2bVzu1rwbyo3o1_400.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Madlib is basically Rza if he stayed in the lab instead of rubbing elbows with Russell Crowe and Azealia Banks and the rest of the C grade hollywood schmucks out there.

And because Madlib has consistently stayed in his own lane, he’s now reaping the benefits of being called one of the GOATS due to his profoundly solid track record for the last 2 decades

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Madlib is basically Rza if he stayed in the lab instead of rubbing elbows with Russell Crowe and Azealia Banks and the rest of the C grade hollywood schmucks out there.

And because Madlib has consistently stayed in his own lane, he’s now reaping the benefits of being called one of the GOATS due to his profoundly solid track record for the last 2 decades

Problem with this assumption is that Rza became a superstar, global icon, and extremely wealthy. That shyt is gonna have an affect on you. Madlib just been a working producer with critical acclaim.

I'd imagine it would be hard to turn down the opportunities Rza has had thrown at him because of his success & popularity at the height of the genre.