Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
l5RSTyL.png

"The Hard" is classic breh.

Fred.

:whoa: I worded that wrong breh. I think all of their collaborations have been :fire: . I was trying to say I hope Gibbs and Erica's fallout doesn't affect any future collaborations because Dana Williams is Erica's cousin and she was supposedly going drop an album on ESGN before Gibbs got locked up.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Listening to her podcast and I can tell she'd work my nerves though. She on Tinder like crazy meeting cats on mountains in Utah skiing and fukking dudes in mini coopers. Not saying you can't have your ho phase but man I couldn't imagine me being Gibbs hearing this shyt. I'm getting angry for him b/c she so carefree about it and left him recently.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
she stayed down when it mattered most. he cant be too mad.

she brought him scribes in a foreign country where there were no scribes in your language and i'm sure very few who even spoke maybe a little bit of the language,and even if one or two were conversational/fluent in English they were dikks and didn't let him/them talk to Gibbs..

she might have saved him from going nutso/5150 or suicide,so at least there's that..

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
Apparently Gibbs was on IG Live a few days ago playing a bunch of new music, including some stuff off "Bandana"....and nobody recorded it.

hJUrk6r.gif

Fred.
Yeah i caught that dj fresh was playing beats for gibbs he's got a album called Kane and Abel so looks like a double album then bandanna is coming after.But we'll see how soon bandanna comes.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Anticipation is like a kid with Christmas

Add in the doom feature and I want it now

But this shyt won't drop prolly till 1 1/2 to 2 years from now

So I'm really tryna not to invest to much in this(emotionallly):francis: