Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I'm interested to see what direction he goes with this album. we definitely might be getting deeper pt.2. Erica finally left my nikka, Gangsta Gibbs:mjcry:. The first episode of her podcast she talked how she meet a nikka tinder that drove mini cooper that blew her back out :russ: . Gibbs must have been at home like :picard::sadcam:. I hope doesn't mean anymore Dana Williams collaborations. Now I think about it his relationship drove his last 3 musical projects (white range on pronto, shadow of a doubt and you only live2wice).
Woah link my nikka damn I ain't know they broke up i thought she was a rider

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
I'm interested to see what direction he goes with this album. we definitely might be getting deeper pt.2. Erica finally left my nikka, Gangsta Gibbs:mjcry:. The first episode of her podcast she talked how she meet a nikka tinder that drove mini cooper that blew her back out :russ: . Gibbs must have been at home like :picard::sadcam:. I hope doesn't mean anymore Dana Williams collaborations. Now I think about it his relationship drove his last 3 musical projects (white range on pronto, shadow of a doubt and you only live2wice).
Lol wow didn't know she left thought the trail shyt wouod have brought them closer guess not anyway what's the name of her podcast?

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He had her on his Snapchat a week ago. Crazy they broke up after going through that rape case

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

This the type of shyt that destroys a nikka soul.....:mjcry: I expect some fire music from this pain tho......

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Woah link my nikka damn I ain't know they broke up i thought she was a rider

In her defense, she stayed down during the trail and the other bullshyt. Gibbs has admitted frequently how he to use to be in his songs.
Runnin' through a hundred bytches, who I'm doin next?
And my girl at the crib, got her own
She don't need a dog nikka like that
It be a hole in my motherfukkin' soul if see another nikka wife that
Don't like that, but it's like that " forever in a day

Why the bytches calling your number if they just a group of bytches you smoke with
See Fred you a motherfukking dog
You the type of nikka got to have it all
You remind me of my pops
Want to cut a nikka off, but she can't stop
Want to cuss a nikka out till she can't breathe
Telling me that she gon' go, but she can't leave
Man Fred you could please when you get back home
She gone with the dog and the car keys " Pronto

Lol wow didn't know she left thought the trail shyt would have brought them closer guess not anyway what's the name of her podcast?

Yeah, they were engaged, it's at the 3: 44 she talks about smashing the nikka who drove the mini cooper

This the type of shyt that destroys a nikka soul.....:mjcry: I expect some fire music from this pain tho......

Green as a leaf, lookin' sweet, that cut a nikka deep
161t2o.gif

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
In her defense, she stayed down during the trail and the other bullshyt. Gibbs has omitted frequently how he to use to be in his songs.
Runnin' through a hundred bytches, who I'm doin next?
And my girl at the crib, got her own
She don't need a dog nikka like that
It be a hole in my motherfukkin' soul if see another nikka wife that
Don't like that, but it's like that " forever in a day

Why the bytches calling your number if they just a group of bytches you smoke with
See Fred you a motherfukking dog
You the type of nikka got to have it all
You remind me of my pops
Want to cut a nikka off, but she can't stop
Want to cuss a nikka out till she can't breathe
Telling me that she gon' go, but she can't leave
Man Fred you could please when you get back home
She gone with the dog and the car keys " Pronto

Yeah, they were engaged, it's at the 3: 44 she talks about smashing the nikka who drove the mini cooper

Green as a leaf, lookin' sweet, that cut a nikka deep
161t2o.gif

Wow a broke nikka in a dirty fukkIN MINI COOPER AND A CRACKED IPHONE SCREEN
33fep0k.jpg

Deeper Pt.3-6 coming

Last edited: