Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where did you hear that, I'm googling and now they saying Freddie Gibbs knock up his sidepiece
https://bossip.com/1605762/isnt-he-...ly-knocking-up-secret-sidepiece-avoiding-her/

Also his wife taking pics like this so you know it's probably a wrap

Good Lawd :wow: Look at them honey baked hams. I hate this happened to the brother Gibbs but he gonna let it all out in the music. On You Only Live Twice he talked about her holding him down in jail though too.

Any official word on it?

They ain't been together for like 3-4 months, at least.

Fred.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I didn’t know Erica had it like that :leon:.

Also didn’t know they weren’t together but now that I think about it, it has been a while since I saw her on his ig or snap story. She was always on there before.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
this has to be coming out soon, cuz they played records for us at my new gig. Prolly a few months

It sounded cool btw

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Stop upping the thread till there's an actual update

fukk Gibbs and Madlib till this shyt comes out :martin:

:mjlol:

Breh you must not have been waiting for Pinata because this wait ain't shyt compared to that. Thuggin was out for YEARS before the album arrived. More than 3 years in fact.

The album will be out this year so I'm not trippin. Hell if it came out NEXT year I wouldn't be tripping either.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
this could really come out now

I've been waiting for this quite long and I start to feel that they made the teasing too long. Every other months I hear that it's ready, mixed, etc... like I heard the first news like that last year. And we are still here without the album. Hope he drops it in July or August, don't know what takes so long now.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I've been waiting for this quite long and I start to feel that they made the teasing too long. Every other months I hear that it's ready, mixed, etc... like I heard the first news like that last year. And we are still here without the album. Hope he drops it in July or August, don't know what takes so long now.

A version of the album was probably done like a year ago but the original beats for it were what Kanye turned down for "The Life Of Pablo". Because Madlib was supposed to produce that. Since then Gibbs and Madlib have popped up on social media together several times so I'm assuming he gave Gibbs a bunch of new beats, too.

Fred.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:mjlol:

Breh you must not have been waiting for Pinata because this wait ain't shyt compared to that. Thuggin was out for YEARS before the album arrived. More than 3 years in fact.

The album will be out this year so I'm not trippin. Hell if it came out NEXT year I wouldn't be tripping either.
Yeah that first Madgibbs EP with Thuggin and The Ghetto came out in like late 2010 :mjlol:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

The need for a proper roll out I guess. Maybe they're also adding and taking away songs trying to get it right.

I for one am glad they are taking their time to get it right. fukk the microwave era. Y'all could wait for good music.