AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
two of the biggest cornballs of all time are going to be odds.. wow, what a shock.

this lowkey pathetic by Gibbs though... he knew what he was doing with that

the name flip of Devil Wears Prada was always goofy but I never really cared.

but using paintings of Hitler as artwork and selling merch with Hitlers image on it was bizarre to me
same with the Benoit shock value shyt.. but not surprising when he said he used to listen to Necro heavy

now that the HWH series is done he can move on to doing Dahmer in Denma or Bundy in Balenciaga

If a white boy like G easy had David Duke wear Hermes

how would u feel?
mind u a 9 album series

when you look it like this its funny as it is bizarre

David Duke Wore Dolce

explaining to people its just a metaphor and the albums got an Alc loop on it with a couple rappers from the golden era on it though

:whoa:

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk anything about him, only song I've ever heard was the shyt they played on "Power", but judging from his antics only...Freddie Gibbs seems like one of those people who have been lying so much and for so long that they themselves actually started to believe their own lies...but there's a conflict there because you aren't actually that person who you've convinced yourself you are via your lies, lol.

So when situations arise where you have to be that make-believe person in real life you fail miserably, because that's not you...but in your head you still believe the lie so you still keep the attitude and posturing, even after repeatedly being reminded you aint that. Delusions of Grandeur man. He's like a dude who lies on his dikk so much that he actually develops the confidence of a dude who gets madd butt, lol, that's how caught up he is in his own lies/world...in reality he gets no ass tho.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol y’all nikkaz still sensitive over the hitler name ?
Seems weird to me that all this energy in being wasted on just a REFERENCE to someone whose primary target was another group on an alleged "Black" website. We got open enemies that are ALIVE and actively at us, but this is what gets people riled up :beli:
Some young goon putting this nikka in the crippler crossface is hilarious:mjlol:

Making a ig vid talkin bout

"Gibbs watch ya mouth, don't forget how dirty nikkas did you at Gloria's Soul Food nikka...my young nikka had you in the Sharpshooter....had yo ass screaming like you was getting stabbed....bytch ass nikka"

:mjlol:
:russ:
Clear Gibbs ain’t scared of any of these nikkas.

Gibbs is a provocateur, he is always gonna find his way into drama.
He might find his way into his career being cut short when some nikkas actually organized and focused on hurting him run down. He got lucky at Dinosaur. There were so many nikkas swinging wildly and crashing into each other, he got away without too much damage. If it was 5 instead of 20 they may have killed him.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Seems weird to me that all this energy in being wasted on just a REFERENCE to someone whose primary target was another group on an alleged "Black" website. We got open enemies that are ALIVE and actively at us, but this is what gets people riled up :beli:

:russ:

He might find his way into his career being cut short when some nikkas actually organized and focused on hurting him run down. He got lucky at Dinosaur. There were so many nikkas swinging wildly and crashing into each other, he got away without too much damage. If it was 5 instead of 20 they may have killed him.
He clearly isn’t scared and doesn’t care.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I got no issue with him saying something....but he ain't built for violence...we know what it is