raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
While the covers are provocative i get the Devil Wears Prada wordplay and that he's not literally praising Hitler, but i do think that's run its course years ago to me, despite liking the music i get the criticism but i also think Gibbs timing is opportunistic and isn't comin from a genuine place, but ya i would move on to a different concept

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
SSS is not as dope as y'all say it is. It's good but not great for y'all to be acting this way.

Plus dude is corny let's be real here.
:dead: :dead: :dead:..... nikka check that thread....Freddie getting you all in your feelings so much that you start talking out your ass....he easily dropped one of the contenders for album of the year....

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That’s your opinion which is wrong like go ahead and stream hitler worshiping bullshyt.
Gibbs really got yall in yall feelings :russ:
It's not hitler worshipping and furthermore Gibbs gonna be feeling it when they kick his ass again.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:dead: :dead: :dead:..... nikka check that thread....Freddie getting you all in your feelings so much that you start talking out your ass....he easily dropped one of the contenders for album of the year....
Nah that shyt is alright, has some great songs but too much filler.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
SSS is not as dope as y'all say it is. It's good but not great for y'all to be acting this way.

Plus dude is corny let's be real here.

Most rappers are corny. Especially them griselda nikkas outside of conway